|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Albert and Elisabeth marry?
2. When Albert left to live with Margot, what excuse was Frieda told to give anyone who called looking for him?
(a) He was at work.
(b) He was visiting relatives.
(c) He was ill.
(d) He had gone to Italy.
3. Who arranged for Margot to work as an usher?
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her landlady's cousin.
4. Albert tells Margot his surname is __________.
5. How old is Elisabeth in Chapter 7?
(a) Thirty-nine years old.
(b) Twenty-nine years old.
(c) Thirty-five years old.
(d) Thirty-one years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Albert's last words to Elisabeth refer to?
2. What does Margot ask her landlady to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
3. Margot rides into the country with a man who drives _________.
4. How does Albert feel when he wakes up at Margot's flat in Chapter 9?
5. What animal did Elisabeth and Paul watch at a park one summer day?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)