|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Margot move in with in the winter?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Frau Levandovsky.
(d) A co-worker.
2. In Chapter 10, what amazes Albert about Margot?
(a) Her acting skills.
(b) Her hidden intelligence.
(c) Her frankness.
(d) Her lack of curiosity.
3. How does Margot find out Albert's real name?
(a) She looks at his hat.
(b) She overhears someone call him.
(c) She looks at his mail.
(d) She asks his house porter.
4. Who is Margot said to resemble when Albert arrives at her flat in Chapter 10?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) A doll.
(c) A witch.
(d) A princess.
5. When early for an appointment one day, where does Albert pass the time?
(a) At a cinema.
(b) Reading in a park.
(c) At a cafe.
(d) Browsing in a hat shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Margot realize by visiting Albert's flat?
2. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
3. What does Albert vow to do if Elisabeth dies because of his misdeeds?
4. What grew in front of Margot's new building?
5. Who lets Albert out of the bedroom after Margot locks him in?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)