|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Margot realize by visiting Albert's flat?
(a) He is married.
(b) He is old.
(c) He is obsessive about cleanliness.
(d) He is wealthy.
2. Who is Frieda?
(a) Albert's maid.
(b) Irma's governess.
(c) Paul's wife.
(d) Margot's roommate.
3. What does Albert offer Otto before shutting the door in his face in Chapter 11?
(a) A ten-marks note.
(b) Advice on a job that was available.
(c) A cup of tea.
(d) A place to stay.
4. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
(a) He could store some artwork in her spare room.
(b) The flat would be in the same building as his flat.
(c) He could visit her occasionally.
(d) She would never contact him again.
5. What does Irma carry in her hand into her parents' room in Chapter 4?
(a) A necklace.
(c) A doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Axel stay at Margot's flat?
2. What did an old man buy for Margot before dying?
3. How does Albert feel when he wakes up at Margot's flat in Chapter 9?
4. When early for an appointment one day, where does Albert pass the time?
5. What is the name of Margot Peters' brother?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)