|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Albert pick out of Margot's bathtub?
(a) A spider.
(b) A bar of soap.
(c) A shampoo bottle.
(d) A loofah.
2. How does Margot find out Albert's real name?
(a) She overhears someone call him.
(b) She looks at his hat.
(c) She asks his house porter.
(d) She looks at his mail.
3. What does Margot fling at Albert when he is trying to console her about her screen failure?
(a) A cushion.
(b) A vase.
(c) A newspaper.
(d) An orange.
4. According to Albert, who locked him in the bedroom?
(c) A burglar.
(d) The housekeeper.
5. In Chapter 4, when Albert wakes up in the morning, what is Elisabeth doing?
(a) Looking at the mail.
(b) Folding laundry.
(c) Disciplining Irma.
(d) Making breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, Albert has gotten used to never speaking to Margot about ____________.
2. Upon closer inspection, what turns out to be what Albert thought was the red of Margot's dress?
3. In Chapter 6, after Albert hangs up from speaking to Margot, what does he sit and listen to?
4. To what does Margot compare her appearance onscreen?
5. In Chapter 16, who does Margot think the footman at the dinner party resembles?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)