|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Albert think has happened when Margot fails to invite him to her new flat?
(a) Margot has lost his phone number.
(b) Margot has been in an accident.
(c) Margot has run away with his money.
(d) Margot has a new lover.
2. What does Elisabeth take Irma to the zoo to see?
(a) A kangaroo.
(b) An elephant.
(c) The penguins.
(d) A tiger.
3. What does Margot ask her landlady to do at the beginning of Chapter 6?
(a) Read her fortune.
(b) Call Albert's house.
(c) Fill in for her at work.
(d) Lend her money.
4. On their holiday, where do Margot and Albert go in the evenings?
(a) To a dancehall.
(b) The casino.
(c) To the theatre.
(d) To a cafe.
5. What does Albert offer to do to the movie to calm Margot?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Reshoot it.
(c) Distribute it overseas.
(d) Cut out Dorianna's scenes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Margot wearing when Albert visited her at her new apartment?
2. What was Albert's "one small request" when he met Margot in the street in Chapter 6?
3. In Chapter 5, which part of Margot's ensemble is described as 'shabby'?
4. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
5. How does Albert feel when he wakes up at Margot's flat in Chapter 9?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)