|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What could Albert see by straining out of his dining room window?
(a) A zoo.
(b) A park fountain.
(c) A church clock.
(d) Margot's flat.
2. At the end of Chapter 6, where does Albert look for Margot?
(a) In his dining room.
(b) At the cinema.
(c) At her flat.
(d) In his library.
3. Who lets Albert into Margot's flat?
(b) Margot's cook.
(c) Margot herself.
(d) Frau Levandovsky.
4. Who is Albert's family physician?
5. What did Albert notice about Paul when he came to collect his sister's things?
(a) Paul's clothes were covered in mud.
(b) Paul had shaved clumsily.
(c) Paul was quieter than usual.
(d) Paul was clenching his fists.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dorianna Karenina said to be famous for?
2. What is Axel said to have an itch to do to his fellow men in Chapter 22?
3. How does Margot find out Albert's real name?
4. What was Albert's condition for providing Margot with lodgings?
5. On their holiday, where do Margot and Albert go in the evenings?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)