|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Margot react to the news that Irma is deathly ill?
(a) She tells Albert to go see Irma quickly.
(b) She says it's a lie.
(c) She sends a gift to Irma.
(d) She is secretly happy.
2. What worried Elisabeth about the breakdown of her marriage?
(a) Irma would be teased at school.
(b) People would think Elisabeth had done something wrong.
(c) Albert would try to get custody of Irma.
(d) She would be left penniless.
3. What language does Udo say he would gladly write in since Germany is unappreciative of his work?
4. What does Axel find left behind in Albert and Margot's hotel room?
(a) A newspaper.
(b) One of Margot's shoes.
(c) A note.
(d) An envelope containing cash.
5. While thinking over her marriage, what sign of Albert's infidelity did Elisabeth come to realize?
(a) A strange note she had found.
(b) Lipstick on Albert's handkerchief.
(c) The smell of perfume on him.
(d) His late nights away from home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had been Albert, Margot, and Axel's dining room neighbor for the last two or three days in Chapter 29?
2. On the day after attending the hockey game, what is wrong with Irma?
3. What did Albert's last words to Elisabeth refer to?
4. In Chapter 21, what does Albert think might happen if he goes to Irma's funeral?
5. How did Margot feel at the sight of Albert grieving for Irma?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)