|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 21, what does Albert think might happen if he goes to Irma's funeral?
(a) Elisabeth's family might harass him.
(b) Margot might leave him.
(c) He might reunite with Elisabeth.
(d) He might be turned away by Paul.
2. How did Margot feel at the sight of Albert grieving for Irma?
3. What did Albert's last words to Elisabeth refer to?
(a) A rash on Irma's neck.
(b) Having to pick out a new set of dishes.
(c) The postman being late.
(d) Clothing needing to be picked up at the dry cleaners.
4. While sick, how does Margot amuse herself in Chapter 20?
(a) By making prank phone calls.
(b) By writing letters.
(c) By reading movie magazines.
(d) By bothering Albert.
5. After leaving Albert, where did Paul urge Elisabeth and Irma to go?
(a) To a resort in the mountains.
(b) To a hotel in the city.
(c) To stay with her mother.
(d) To stay in the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Elisabeth feel after reading Margot's letter?
2. What does Irma hear from the street that makes her look outside in Chapter 19?
3. Who does Albert claim to be when he opens the flat door to Otto?
4. What language does Udo say he would gladly write in since Germany is unappreciative of his work?
5. How long does Albert wait at Paul's house before Irma dies?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)