|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 28-30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Margot said to resemble when Albert arrives at her flat in Chapter 10?
(a) A gypsy.
(b) A princess.
(c) A doll.
(d) A witch.
2. In Chapter 10, what amazes Albert about Margot?
(a) Her acting skills.
(b) Her hidden intelligence.
(c) Her lack of curiosity.
(d) Her frankness.
3. What did Albert intend to do as soon as Margot entered their room in Chapter 30?
(a) Shoot her.
(b) Propose to her.
(c) Make love to her.
(d) Kidnap her.
4. After leaving Albert, where did Paul urge Elisabeth and Irma to go?
(a) To stay with her mother.
(b) To stay in the country.
(c) To a hotel in the city.
(d) To a resort in the mountains.
5. How did Margot feel at the sight of Albert grieving for Irma?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, what does Margot consider to be a boon and a blessing?
2. What does Irma dream about when she goes to sleep in Chapter 19?
3. What animal did Elisabeth and Paul watch at a park one summer day?
4. In Chapter 21, what does Albert think might happen if he goes to Irma's funeral?
5. What did Albert's last words to Elisabeth refer to?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)