|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does the girl say her looks became "exotic" in "The Story of My Body"?
(b) High school.
(c) Graduate school.
(d) Trade school.
2. What is the chameleon looking for in "The Chameleon"?
(a) A transformation.
(b) Some nutrition.
(c) A place to sleep.
(d) An explanation.
3. In "How to Get a Baby", what will the baby appear as?
(a) A playful seal.
(b) A small bird.
(c) A clever chipmunk.
(d) A tiny fish.
4. In "Lydia", how long has it been since the woman has seen Lydia?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 15 years.
(d) 20 years.
5. What turning point is "5:00 A.M.: Writing as Ritual" about?
(a) Becoming a published author.
(b) Becoming rich.
(c) Becoming a college graduate.
(d) Becoming a mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Dear Joaquin", how long has Olga been gone?
2. What is the woman called in a business meeting in "The Myth of the Latin Woman"?
3. In "Letter from a Caribbean Island", why is Marina recovering?
4. In "Lydia", what is the last token Lydia leaves?
5. In "The Paterson Public Library", how many books does the girl check out to get her through the week?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)