|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Dona Ernestina decide to honor her husband and son in "Nada"?
(a) By having a party.
(b) By having a parade.
(c) By having a vigil.
(d) By having a garage sale.
2. In "The Story of My Body", why is the girl teased at school?
(a) For falling down.
(b) For being overweight.
(c) For being skinny.
(d) For not speaking English.
3. In "Dear Joaquin", how long has Olga been gone?
(a) One year.
(b) Eleven months.
(c) Ten months.
(d) Nine months.
4. In "5:00 A.M.: Writing as Ritual", what does the author say doesn't help women?
5. Why does Dona Ernestina have shopping bags full of trinkets in "Nada"?
(a) To sell.
(b) To return to the store.
(c) To give to people.
(d) To hide in the neighborhood.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "How to Get a Baby", where should a woman sit if she wants a baby?
2. According to "How to Get a Baby", what should the woman do when she sees the form of her baby?
3. In "Lydia", what is the last token Lydia leaves?
4. In "Letter from a Caribbean Island", why is Marina recovering?
5. What color leaf does the chameleon start out on in "The Chameleon"?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)