|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "How to Get a Baby", where should a woman sit if she wants a baby?
(a) The banks of a river.
(b) The edge of the sea.
(c) The bottom of a tree.
(d) The top of a mountain.
2. What did the Italian brothers call the girl in "The Story of My Body"?
3. In "The Myth of the Latin Woman", what does one of the girl's colleagues tell her about Puerto Rican's clothing?
(a) They never seem to match.
(b) They have too many accessories.
(c) They are always well tailored.
(d) They wear everything at once.
4. What scars the girl in "The Story of My Body"?
(a) Hot grease.
5. Where has Olga been banished to?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Puerto Rico.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dona Ernestina have shopping bags full of trinkets in "Nada"?
2. At the end of "Letter from a Caribbean Island", what does Marina say she finally knows?
3. In "5:00 A.M.: Writing as Ritual", what does the author say doesn't help women?
4. In "The Paterson Public Library", how does the girl feel about going to the library as an adult?
5. How many employees did Corazon and Manuel have at their store?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)