1. What grade is the narrator in?
2. Where does the narrator live?
3. What type of music can be heard playing in the narrator's apartment building?
4. Where did Eugene move from?
5. How does the girl feel about living in the city?
She hates it.
6. Who is killed the day the girl has plans with Eugene?
7. Who answers the door when the girl goes to study with Eugene?
8. Why do the kids at school tease the girl?
For being skinny.
9. Where did the girl's family come from?
This section contains 4,212 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)