|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5:00 A.M.: Writing as Ritual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Manuel die of in "Corazon's Cafe"?
(a) Car accident.
(c) Heart problems.
(d) Lung problems.
2. What animal is rumored to be among the sugarcane?
3. What did the girl's mother insist she do in "The Changeling"?
(a) Make dinner in her costume.
(b) Change into her own clothes.
(c) Go to the store.
(d) Braid the neighbor's hair.
4. Who says "not for sale" in "Not For Sale"?
(a) The salesman.
(b) The girl.
(c) The mother.
(d) The father.
5. How does the girl's father respond to the salesman in "Not For Sale"?
(a) He is confused.
(b) He is outraged.
(c) He is pleased.
(d) He is saddened.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the salesman in "Not For Sale"?
2. In "Letter from a Caribbean Island", why is Marina recovering?
3. In "The Chameleon", what happens after the chameleon is moved?
4. Where did the girl's father read her diary?
5. Where was Olga spotted with Joaquin?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)