|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 5:00 A.M.: Writing as Ritual.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color did "they" wear in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
2. In "Lydia", what is Lydia currently obsessed with?
(c) Fine arts.
3. In the grandmother's story in "The Witch's Husband", what does the wife do one night?
(a) She flies away.
(b) She gallops away.
(c) She swims away.
(d) She runs away.
4. Why does the woman in "The Myth of the Latin Woman" know she is fortunate?
(a) Because of her large fortune.
(b) Because of her career.
(c) Because of her worldly travels.
(d) Because of her educational opportunities.
5. In "The Lesson of the Sugarcane", what does the girl's mother want her to smell?
(a) Flat tires.
(c) The sun.
(d) Freshly cut grass.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Letter from a Caribbean Island", what does Marina say she finally knows?
2. Why did the girl visit her grandfather in "The Witch's Husband"?
3. Where did "they" come from in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
4. What happens to the chameleon's cage in "The Chameleon"?
5. In "5:00 A.M.: Writing as Ritual", what does the author say doesn't help women?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)