|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Lydia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door at the apartment the girl visits in "By Love Betrayed"?
(a) A serious looking brunette.
(b) A mean redhead.
(c) A wild looking blonde.
(d) Her father.
2. In "The Changeling", how did the girl hide her hair?
(a) Under a wide brimmed hat.
(b) Under an army helmet.
(c) In a tight bun.
(d) Under a dungaree.
3. Why does Dona Ernestina have shopping bags full of trinkets in "Nada"?
(a) To hide in the neighborhood.
(b) To sell.
(c) To give to people.
(d) To return to the store.
4. In "Absolution in the New Year", what does the girl's father feel the girl is becoming?
(a) A thief.
(b) A Jezebel.
(c) A liar.
(d) A fool.
5. What color is the fruit in "From the Book of Dreams in Spanish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Marina write a letter in "Letter from a Caribbean Island"?
2. In "By Love Betrayed", what does the girl say that she remembers most about her father?
3. What country was liberated in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
4. In the grandmother's story in "The Witch's Husband", what does the wife do one night?
5. Where does Marina watch an old man on the beach?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)