|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Changeling.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the girl stay home from school in "By Love Betrayed"?
(a) The building is closed.
(b) She forgot to do her homework.
(c) It is a snow day.
(d) She pretends to be sick.
2. What did the girl talk about when she was dressed up in "The Changeling"?
(a) Tales of parties and pain.
(b) Tales of wars and wonders.
(c) Tales of battles and brotherhood.
(d) Tales of feasts and festivities.
3. What does the girl notice about the type of voice her mother uses with the shopkeeper in "An Early Mystery"?
(a) It's like the one she uses with her father.
(b) It's quiter than normal.
(c) It's unlike any voice she has heard.
(d) It's more soothing than she is used to hearing.
4. Who is Manny?
(a) The girl's cousin.
(b) The host of the party.
(c) The boy that all the girls like.
(d) The class president.
5. Who is killed the day the girl has plans with Eugene?
(a) The president.
(b) The governor.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The vice president.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the girl's father work at night?
2. What type of music can be heard playing in the narrator's apartment building?
3. What happens when the girl goes to bed in "American History"?
4. Where did "they" come from in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
5. What does the girl watch out her bedroom window in "American History"?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)