|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fever.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What grade is the narrator in?
2. In "Fever", when does the girl remember seeing her father?
(a) On Saturday nights.
(b) On Mondays and Wednesdays.
(c) On Tuesdays and Thursdays.
(d) On weekends.
3. Why do the kids at school tease the girl?
(a) For being skinny.
(b) For being tall.
(c) For being fat.
(d) For being short.
4. What music does the girl always hear in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) Jimi Hendrix.
5. Who answers the door when the girl goes to study with Eugene?
(a) Eugene's sister.
(b) Eugene's father.
(d) Eugene's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the girl feel about living in the city?
2. In "Fever", where does the girl remember her mother eating dinner?
3. What does the girl watch out her bedroom window in "American History"?
4. Where did the girl's family come from?
5. What does the girl see at Juan de Dios's funeral that makes her run out?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)