|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fever.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the girl leave her apartment in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) She wanted to run away.
(b) She forgot to get dinner.
(c) She was invited to a party.
(d) She can hear a party.
2. Who is killed the day the girl has plans with Eugene?
(a) The vice president.
(b) The governor.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The president.
3. Why do the kids at school tease the girl?
(a) For being skinny.
(b) For being short.
(c) For being fat.
(d) For being tall.
4. Where did Eugene move from?
(a) South Carolina.
5. What year is it in "Twist and Shout"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does the girl debate the value of in "An Early Mystery"?
2. How does the girl treat her father in "Dividir: To Divide"?
3. What happens when the girl goes to bed in "American History"?
4. What grade is the narrator in?
5. Why did the girl stay home from school in "By Love Betrayed"?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)