|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fever.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fever", when does the girl remember seeing her father?
(a) On Saturday nights.
(b) On Mondays and Wednesdays.
(c) On weekends.
(d) On Tuesdays and Thursdays.
2. What year is it in "Twist and Shout"?
3. Why did the girl stay home from school in "By Love Betrayed"?
(a) The building is closed.
(b) It is a snow day.
(c) She forgot to do her homework.
(d) She pretends to be sick.
4. Where does the narrator live?
(b) New Jersey.
(c) New York.
5. Why does the girl leave her apartment in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) She wanted to run away.
(b) She was invited to a party.
(c) She forgot to get dinner.
(d) She can hear a party.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the girl sometimes sleep in "Fever"?
2. Why does the girl slip away from Manny at the party?
3. What did Don Juan de Dios used to do for the girl in Puerto Rico?
4. How does the girl treat her father in "Dividir: To Divide"?
5. How does the girl feel about living in the city?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)