|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through By Love Betrayed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who answers the door when the girl goes to study with Eugene?
(b) Eugene's sister.
(c) Eugene's father.
(d) Eugene's mother.
2. Why isn't the girl allowed to drive?
(a) The family doesn't have a car.
(b) Her mother won't let her.
(c) She failed her driving test.
(d) Her father won't let her.
3. Where did the girl's family come from?
(a) Puerto Rico.
4. Why does the girl leave her apartment in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) She forgot to get dinner.
(b) She can hear a party.
(c) She was invited to a party.
(d) She wanted to run away.
5. Why do the kids at school tease the girl?
(a) For being fat.
(b) For being skinny.
(c) For being short.
(d) For being tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is the narrator in?
2. Where did Eugene move from?
3. Who answers the door at the apartment the girl visits in "By Love Betrayed"?
4. What music does the girl always hear in "Twist and Shout"?
5. What does the girl do in her room in "Not For Sale"?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)