|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through By Love Betrayed.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the kids at school tease Eugene?
(a) For his accent.
(b) For being short.
(c) For his money.
(d) For being tall.
2. What does the girl leave on the stove when she leaves her apartment in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) A pot of beans.
(b) A carton of milk.
(c) A pot of rice.
(d) An empty pot.
3. What happens when the girl goes to bed in "American History"?
(a) She makes a wish.
(b) She cries.
(c) She smiles.
(d) She writes in her journal.
4. Who is killed the day the girl has plans with Eugene?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The president.
(c) The vice president.
(d) The governor.
5. Who answers the door at the apartment the girl visits in "By Love Betrayed"?
(a) A serious looking brunette.
(b) Her father.
(c) A mean redhead.
(d) A wild looking blonde.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the salesman in "Not For Sale"?
2. What does the girl watch out her bedroom window in "American History"?
3. Where did the girl's family come from?
4. Why did the girl stay home from school in "By Love Betrayed"?
5. What music does the girl always hear in "Twist and Shout"?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)