|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Story of My Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the woman get "tokens" from Lydia?
(a) She demanded them.
(b) For payment.
(c) For protection.
(d) She bribed Lydia.
2. In "Absolution in the New Year", what does the girl's mother offer to console her?
(b) A hug.
3. What does the girl do in her room in "Not For Sale"?
(a) Sings songs.
(b) Writes poems.
(c) Makes up stories.
(d) Talks with her mother.
4. Who does Olga tell Joaquin to ignore?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
5. Why do the neighbor's decide to voice their concerns to Dona Ernestina in "Nada"?
(a) Because they felt she was too lonely.
(b) Because of the people coming to the building.
(c) Because of the noise she had been making.
(d) Because Dona Ernestina knew the mayor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the fruit in "From the Book of Dreams in Spanish"?
2. To whom does Marina write a letter in "Letter from a Caribbean Island"?
3. What did the girl's father read in her diary?
4. In "Letter from a Caribbean Island", why is Marina recovering?
5. Why isn't the girl allowed to drive?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)