|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Story of My Body.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says "not for sale" in "Not For Sale"?
(a) The girl.
(b) The salesman.
(c) The father.
(d) The mother.
2. What did the Italian brothers call the girl in "The Story of My Body"?
3. Why isn't the girl allowed to drive?
(a) Her father won't let her.
(b) The family doesn't have a car.
(c) She failed her driving test.
(d) Her mother won't let her.
4. In "Lydia", what was considered a "token" to the woman?
(a) A necklace.
(b) A letter.
(c) An ashtray.
(d) A casino coin.
5. What is the name of the salesman in "Not For Sale"?
(a) El Arabe.
(b) Mr. Gold.
(c) Le Spanard.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Lydia", what is the last token Lydia leaves?
2. What does the girl notice about the type of voice her mother uses with the shopkeeper in "An Early Mystery"?
3. Where does Marina watch an old man on the beach?
4. How old is the girl in "Absolution in the New Year"?
5. In "How to Get a Baby", where should a woman sit if she wants a baby?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)