|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Lesson of the Sugarcane.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl treat her father in "Dividir: To Divide"?
(a) She tries to provide support for him.
(b) She doesn't let him back in the apartment.
(c) She doesn't let him do anything for her.
(d) She argues with him daily.
2. What music does the girl always hear in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
3. What did Don Juan de Dios used to do for the girl in Puerto Rico?
(a) Babysat her.
(b) Made snowcones.
(c) Tell stories.
(d) Took her ice skating.
4. What does the girl first notice about the woman that talks to her in the show in "An Early Mystery"?
(a) Her clothes.
(b) Her voice.
(c) Her smell.
(d) Her eyes.
5. What did the girl do in "The Lesson of the Sugarcane" while she waited in the car?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year is it in "Twist and Shout"?
2. What does the girl hear at night in "Orar: To Pray"?
3. Who is Manny?
4. What does the girl do in her room in "Not For Sale"?
5. What animal is rumored to be among the sugarcane?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)