|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter from a Caribbean Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Manny?
(a) The boy that all the girls like.
(b) The host of the party.
(c) The girl's cousin.
(d) The class president.
2. What year is it in "Twist and Shout"?
3. What type of fruit tree is in "From the Book of Dreams in Spanish"?
4. In "Letter from a Caribbean Island", why is Marina recovering?
(a) From the death of her sister.
(b) From the death of her husband.
(c) From the death of her baby.
(d) From the death of her mother.
5. In "An Early Mystery", what does the woman ask the girl?
(a) If she loves her mother.
(b) If she is her father's daughter.
(c) If she is lost.
(d) If she remembers the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The book of dreams in Spanish says that the tree represents what?
2. What color did "they" wear in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
3. In "From the Book of Dreams in Spanish", the girl eats all the fruit before it ends up where?
4. How does the girl's mother act with the shopkeeper in "An Early Mystery"?
5. Where does Marina watch an old man on the beach?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)