|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Letter from a Caribbean Island.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What music does the girl always hear in "Twist and Shout"?
(a) Janis Joplin.
(b) Jimi Hendrix.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
2. In "From the Book of Dreams in Spanish", the girl eats all the fruit before it ends up where?
(a) On the ground.
(b) On the tree.
(c) In her house.
(d) In the sky.
3. At the end of "Letter from a Caribbean Island", what does Marina say she finally knows?
(a) How to swim.
(b) That she will heal.
(c) How to love.
(d) That she will be rich.
4. The book of dreams in Spanish says that the tree represents what?
(a) The girl's education.
(b) The girl's father.
(c) The girl's dreams.
(d) The girl's mother.
5. What type of fruit tree is in "From the Book of Dreams in Spanish"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color did "they" wear in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
2. In "An Early Mystery", what does the woman ask the girl?
3. What did "they" float through in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
4. Why does the girl leave her apartment in "Twist and Shout"?
5. Where did "they" come from in "A Legion of Dark Angels"?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)