|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Advanced Biology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fever", when does the girl remember seeing her father?
(a) On weekends.
(b) On Mondays and Wednesdays.
(c) On Saturday nights.
(d) On Tuesdays and Thursdays.
2. How does Dona Ernestina decide to honor her husband and son in "Nada"?
(a) By having a garage sale.
(b) By having a vigil.
(c) By having a party.
(d) By having a parade.
3. What does Dona Ernestina do with the flags the government offered her?
(a) She burned them.
(b) She is having them framed.
(c) She denied them.
(d) She keeps them in a drawer.
4. In "Advanced Biology", where is the woman going?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) Daytona Beach.
5. In "Fever", what does the girl compare pain to?
(a) A puppy.
(b) A music box.
(c) A set of blocks.
(d) A rag doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the girl liken love to in "Fever"?
2. What religion was the woman in "Advanced Biology"?
3. What does Dona Ernestina do when she learns her son was killed in Vietnam?
4. In "Fever", where does the girl remember her mother eating dinner?
5. Where does the girl sometimes sleep in "Fever"?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)