|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Advanced Biology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the girl's mother react to the girl's father in "Fever"?
(a) She complains.
(b) She cries.
(c) She is silent.
(d) She argues.
2. What does Dona Ernestina do when she learns her son was killed in Vietnam?
(a) Protest the war.
(b) Clean her house daily.
(c) Buy a new car.
(d) Get rid of her possessions.
3. In "Advanced Biology", where is the woman going?
(a) Daytona Beach.
(c) New Orleans.
4. In "Advanced Biology", what does the woman say the name of her first crush was?
5. How does Dona Ernestina decide to honor her husband and son in "Nada"?
(a) By having a parade.
(b) By having a party.
(c) By having a vigil.
(d) By having a garage sale.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the neighbor's decide to voice their concerns to Dona Ernestina in "Nada"?
2. Where does the woman in "Advanced Biology" visit her mother?
3. In "Fever", what does the girl compare pain to?
4. What does the girl liken love to in "Fever"?
5. Where does the girl sometimes sleep in "Fever"?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)