|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Advanced Biology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the girl liken love to in "Fever"?
2. How does Dona Ernestina decide to honor her husband and son in "Nada"?
(a) By having a parade.
(b) By having a party.
(c) By having a vigil.
(d) By having a garage sale.
3. How does the girl's mother react to the girl's father in "Fever"?
(a) She is silent.
(b) She cries.
(c) She complains.
(d) She argues.
4. Where did the woman in "Advanced Biology" spend her childhood?
(b) New York.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) Puerto Rico.
5. What does Dona Ernestina do when she learns her son was killed in Vietnam?
(a) Protest the war.
(b) Get rid of her possessions.
(c) Clean her house daily.
(d) Buy a new car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dona Ernestina leave with at the end of "Nada"?
2. In "Advanced Biology", where is the woman going?
3. In "Fever", what does the girl compare pain to?
4. What religion was the woman in "Advanced Biology"?
5. What is the woman going to promote in "Advanced Biology"?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)