|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Advanced Biology.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Fever", when does the girl remember seeing her father?
(a) On Mondays and Wednesdays.
(b) On Tuesdays and Thursdays.
(c) On Saturday nights.
(d) On weekends.
2. In "Fever", where does the girl remember her mother eating dinner?
(a) In the dining room.
(b) In her bedroom.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) On the couch.
3. What does Dona Ernestina do with the flags the government offered her?
(a) She denied them.
(b) She keeps them in a drawer.
(c) She burned them.
(d) She is having them framed.
4. Where does the girl sometimes sleep in "Fever"?
(a) On the couch.
(b) In bed with her mother.
(c) In her father's car.
(d) On the floor.
5. Where did the woman in "Advanced Biology" spend her childhood?
(a) Puerto Rico.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Dona Ernestina leave with at the end of "Nada"?
2. In "Fever", what does the girl compare pain to?
3. How does Dona Ernestina decide to honor her husband and son in "Nada"?
4. What does Dona Ernestina do when she learns her son was killed in Vietnam?
5. Why does Dona Ernestina have shopping bags full of trinkets in "Nada"?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)