1. What grade is the narrator in?
2. Where does the narrator live?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
3. What type of music can be heard playing in the narrator's apartment building?
4. Where did Eugene move from?
(b) South Carolina.
5. How does the girl feel about living in the city?
(a) She makes fun of it.
(b) She hates it.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She doesn't really care.
6. Who is killed the day the girl has plans with Eugene?
(a) The governor.
(b) The vice president.
(c) The president.
(d) The mayor.
7. Who answers the door when the girl goes to study with Eugene?
(a) Eugene's mother.
(b) Eugene's sister.
(c) Eugene's father.
8. Why do the kids at school tease the girl?
(a) For being skinny.
(b) For being tall.
(c) For being fat.
(d) For being short.
9. Where did the girl's family come from?
(d) Puerto Rico.
This section contains 4,212 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)