|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is the Standard Club?
(a) Only American Jews.
(b) Only German Jews.
(c) Only Eastern European Jews.
(d) Only non-Jews.
2. How does Peachy respond when Joe asks whether Sunny knew this?
(a) Yes, but she thinks Joe is a German Jew.
(b) He tells him that Adolph used to be a past president of the Standard Club.
(c) No, she does not know this.
(d) No, she does not know much about the club.
3. To where do Lala and Sunny rush off?
(a) The bar.
(b) The coat room.
(c) The bathroom.
(d) To see some friends.
4. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In a park.
(b) In the family's home.
(c) At a restaurant.
(d) At the dance.
5. What does Joe say when Sunny asks what happened?
(a) He says he went for a drive.
(b) He says he went to get some dinner.
(c) He says he went home.
(d) He says he went to a movie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boo rush around making sure the house is clean and tidy?
2. What does Joe tell Sunny all she has to do?
3. Why does Joe think Boo does not like him?
4. What does Lala do as Adolph snoozes in his chair and Reba clears the dinner table?
5. What does Sunny do when she hears the conductor call out "All aboard?"
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)