|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe tell Sunny all she has to do?
(a) Go to a synagogue.
(b) Call him when she gets to school.
(c) Think of something good, and together they will make it happen.
(d) Marry him.
2. What happens when Joe and Sunny start dancing too?
(a) Joe accidentally steps on Sunny's dress and tears it.
(b) Joe accidentally steps on Lala's dress and tears it.
(c) Joe bumps into Lala and knocks her over.
(d) Joe teases Lala about how she dances.
3. What does Adolph explain about the Jewish club?
(a) Non-Jews would not want to go.
(b) Only young Jews are allowed to go.
(c) Non-Jews want to go.
(d) Many Jews do not want to go.
4. What happens after Joe leaves, and Sunny stands center stage and thinks?
(a) The lights come up on her home.
(b) The lights come up on Peachy and Lala.
(c) The lights come up on her mother.
(d) The lights come up on her school.
5. Why does Lala protest that she cannot go?
(a) She will be humiliated if Dorothy sees her.
(b) She is afraid Peachy's mother will be there.
(c) She doe not like Dorothy.
(d) She is nervous to see Sally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peachy say that he might be interested in doing?
2. What makes Adolph refer to Lala as "Scarlett O'Goldberg?"
3. What does some of Peachy and Joe's small talk include?
4. Why does Joe think Boo does not like him?
5. How does Joe respond to Sunny, with a sarcastic Southern accent?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)