|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do when he sees how beautiful Sunny is?
(a) He gives her a kiss.
(b) He apologizes for how he is dressed.
(c) He faints.
(d) He leaves the room.
2. What does Sunny do when she hears the conductor call out "All aboard?"
(a) She panics.
(b) She falls asleep.
(c) She cries.
(d) She tells Joe good bye.
3. How does Peachy respond when Joe asks whether Sunny knew this?
(a) No, she does not know much about the club.
(b) No, she does not know this.
(c) He tells him that Adolph used to be a past president of the Standard Club.
(d) Yes, but she thinks Joe is a German Jew.
4. What does Peachy do to Joe, unintentionally?
(a) He worries him.
(b) He surprises him.
(c) He shocks him.
(d) He humiliates him.
5. What does Sunny know when Joe suggests she should have a pretty good idea about what happened?
(a) She says she should never have gone with Joe.
(b) She says she does not know at all.
(c) She knows she did something wrong.
(d) She knows she should have told him the truth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does he call the Christmas tree?
2. What does Peachy do when he sees Lala?
3. Why do Peachy's parents say it is okay?
4. What does the family do as the lights fade to black?
5. What does Boo explain to Adolph?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)