|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After this small talk, what does Peachy ask Joe?
(a) Whether this is his first time at the Standard Club.
(b) Whether he really likes Sunny.
(c) Where he works.
(d) If he is a Jew.
2. What does Sunny do when she joins her family?
(a) She lights the Sabbath Candles, and recites the Jewish Sabbath Prayer.
(b) She puts the star on the Christmas tree.
(c) She hugs them.
(d) She serves dinner.
3. For what are Peachy, dressed in a tux, and Joe, dressed in a plain dark suit, waiting?
(a) Their dates to return from the store.
(b) To attend a wedding.
(c) To go to a movie premier.
(d) Their dates for Ballyhoo to come downstairs.
4. What does Peachy do when he sees Lala?
(a) He gives her a kiss on the cheek.
(b) He runs up to her to pin on her corsage.
(c) He faints.
(d) He teases her about not being dressed up enough.
5. What makes Adolph refer to Lala as "Scarlett O'Goldberg?"
(a) Her dress looks like something out of "Gone with the Wind."
(b) Her hair is styled like Scarlett O'Hara's.
(c) She puts on a thick southern accent like Scarlett O'Hara.
(d) She is quoting from "Gone with the Wind."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joe say she should just call him?
2. For whom is the Standard Club?
3. Where does this scene take place?
4. To what does Joe compare his experience that night?
5. Who brought Sunny home from the dance?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)