|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After this small talk, what does Peachy ask Joe?
(a) Whether he really likes Sunny.
(b) Where he works.
(c) If he is a Jew.
(d) Whether this is his first time at the Standard Club.
2. How does Joe leave?
3. What is Reba's response to the accident?
(a) The rip is easily fixable.
(b) She will call the doctor.
(c) Lala should be more kind to Joe.
(d) Sunny can find another dress to wear.
4. What does Adolph do when Joe asks what he means that the club is restricted?
(a) Adolph makes a joke, saying it is restricted to those who eat too much.
(b) Adolph tells him he cannot go.
(c) Adolph tells him to truth about the club.
(d) Adolph says the club is restricted to members only.
5. What does Sunny do when she joins her family?
(a) She lights the Sabbath Candles, and recites the Jewish Sabbath Prayer.
(b) She serves dinner.
(c) She hugs them.
(d) She puts the star on the Christmas tree.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny know when Joe suggests she should have a pretty good idea about what happened?
2. What does Sunny not know?
3. To what does Joe compare his experience that night?
4. What does Reba do as Adolph appears wearing the sweater Reba knitted him for Christmas?
5. What does Boo explain to Adolph?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)