|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba tell him he can do with the sweater?
(a) Give it to Joe.
(b) Burn it.
(c) Take it to the thrift shop if he does not like it.
(d) Put it in the closet.
2. What does Peachy say that he might be interested in doing?
(a) Going to Hollywood.
(b) Getting married within the month.
(c) Coming to work for Adolph.
(d) Moving back to Europe.
3. What is Reba's response to the accident?
(a) She will call the doctor.
(b) The rip is easily fixable.
(c) Sunny can find another dress to wear.
(d) Lala should be more kind to Joe.
4. What does some of Peachy and Joe's small talk include?
(a) Why girls always go to the bathroom together.
(b) Why they do not like each other.
(c) What to get for dinner.
(d) Where the girls have gone.
5. What does Lala do after this happens?
(a) She glares at Joe.
(b) She helps Sunny fix her torn dress.
(c) She puts ice on an injured ankle.
(d) She rushes upstairs in tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Joe and Sunny start dancing too?
2. Who does this guest lie and say he is taking to the dance?
3. How does Adolph react when Lala asks him to dance with her?
4. What does Joe tell Sunny all she has to do?
5. What does Peachy think is a lot better than the Progressive Club?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)