|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Lala not find out?
(a) Where she can find Sylvan.
(b) Where Sylvan is going.
(c) Whether Sylvan is going to take her to the dance.
(d) When she will see Sylvan again.
2. What does Boo convince Lala to do, regarding Sylvan?
(a) Go to his house.
(b) Forget about him.
(c) Call him.
(d) Ignore him.
3. Where does the man say he has to go?
(a) To bed.
(b) To work.
(c) To dinner.
4. When there is a knock at the door, and Boo thinks it is the police, who is it?
(a) A neighbor.
5. Who is Sunny?
(a) Adolph's daughter who is visiting from New York City.
(b) Reba's neice who lives down the street.
(c) Reba's daughter who attends Wellesley College.
(d) Boo's other daughter and Lala's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom was young Reba similar?
2. What does Boo do to discover that Sylvan left with his tuxedo and dancing shoes?
3. According to Reba what are two kinds of European Jews?
4. About what do Sunny and Adolph chat?
5. What does he tell her?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Sunny respond when Joe seems doubtful and does not seem to believe what she has to say?
2. What takes place at Ballyhoo?
3. From where do Lala and Boo return? What does Lala have with her?
4. How are Peachy and Joe left alone?
5. How do Peachy and Joe react to their dates' appearance?
6. What does Lala convince her mother to do for the dance?
7. What does Reba say about the two types of Jews?
8. How does the play end?
9. What has Reba made for Adolph for Christmas? What does he think about it?
10. How do Joe and Sunny meet?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)