|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Sunny?
(a) Boo's other daughter and Lala's sister.
(b) Reba's daughter who attends Wellesley College.
(c) Reba's neice who lives down the street.
(d) Adolph's daughter who is visiting from New York City.
2. What does Reba think the consequences are of higher education?
(a) A good job.
(b) A better life.
(c) More intelligence.
(d) It makes people insane.
3. What does Reba comment to herself, regarding Sunny?
(a) She is happy Sunny is at least a little like her.
(b) She is sad Sunny is not more like her.
(c) She is sad Sunny is so much like her.
(d) She is happy Sunny is not like her.
4. What does Boo convince Lala to do, regarding Sylvan?
(a) Ignore him.
(b) Call him.
(c) Go to his house.
(d) Forget about him.
5. What does Sunny describe as a bunch of Jewish people trying to be Episcopalians?
(b) Actors in movies.
(c) The Synagogue.
(d) The people living on her street.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does this statement lead?
2. What does he comment about her studying?
3. Why did he have to drop out of college?
4. According to Reba what are two kinds of European Jews?
5. When Adolph can see that Joe and Sunny want to spend time alone, what does he suggest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lala say about her experience at a Passover supper?
2. What conversation takes place between Boo and Sylvan?
3. How does Sunny surprise Reba at the end of the scene? How does Reba feel about this?
4. How do Joe and Sunny meet?
5. What does Boo think Lala needs to do, regarding society? How does Lala respond?
6. What does Adolph explain about the club?
7. What had Sunny's professor said about religion?
8. How does Lala explain the Christmas tree?
9. How does the play end?
10. How are Peachy and Joe left alone?
This section contains 896 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)