|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the author of her book?
(a) Vogue writers.
(b) Upton Sinclair.
(c) William Shakespeare.
(d) Jane Austen.
2. How might Louisa have felt when Boo asked her if she knew anything about some money missing off Adolph's bureau?
(a) Louisa probably fetlt angry for be accused of stealing.
(b) Louisa probably felt guilty for taking the money.
(c) Louisa probably felt accused of stealing and left in protest.
(d) Louisa probably thought it was funny.
3. What does Boo ask Adolph to pay attention to, rather than what's going on halfway across the world?
(a) What is going on in the United States.
(b) What is gong on in Atlanta.
(c) What is going on in Georgia.
(d) What is going on in his own home.
4. How does Joe respond to this information?
(a) She does not look like a communist.
(b) He is surprised she is interested in Shakespeare.
(c) He loves Jane Austen.
(d) She could be in Vogue.
5. What does Boo convince Lala to do, regarding Sylvan?
(a) Go to his house.
(b) Call him.
(c) Ignore him.
(d) Forget about him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Peachy and Joe when the girls do this?
2. Why does Peachy not seem to care about what is going on in Europe?
3. What does Reba do when Lala says she is holding out hopes for another boy named Ferdy Nachman?
4. What does Lala eagerly observe about Joe?
5. What does Adolph tell Sunny after Reba is gone?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)