|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scenes 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does some of Peachy and Joe's small talk include?
(a) Why they do not like each other.
(b) Where the girls have gone.
(c) Why girls always go to the bathroom together.
(d) What to get for dinner.
2. What is Lala Levy doing as she decorates a Christmas tree while her aunt Reba watches and knits?
(a) Singing Jewish songs.
(b) Singing Christmas carols.
(c) Humming to herself.
(d) Listening to the radio.
3. Who is Sunny's father?
(a) Adolph's cousin.
(b) Adolph and Boo's oldest brother Simon.
(d) Boo's deceased husband.
4. Why is Boo upset about the gift?
(a) She is upset with Louisa.
(b) She does not celebrate Christmas.
(c) She hates fruit cake.
(d) She hates watermelon pickles.
5. How does Lala respond when Boo says that Lala has to take her place in society?
(a) Because they're Jews, they have no place in society.
(b) Because they are Jews, they have their own place in society.
(c) They already have a place, because they live on a Protestant street.
(d) Because they are not practicing Jews, they have a place with the Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. After this small talk, what does Peachy ask Joe?
2. What does Sunny know when Joe suggests she should have a pretty good idea about what happened?
3. What does Reba tell him he can do with the sweater?
4. What is Adolph's response to Joe's thoughts about Boo not liking him?
5. How are Sunny and Joe left alone?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)