|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe do?
(a) He changes the subject.
(b) He asks to use the restroom.
(c) He joins in the conversation of this topic.
(d) He leaves.
2. To what does this statement lead?
(a) If he has a girlfriend.
(b) If he would like to go to Ballyhoo with Lala.
(c) What he would like for dinner next time he comes.
(d) A discussion of what goes on at Ballyhoo.
3. Why does Reba say that Lala came home from Michigan?
(a) She did not have enough money.
(b) She had flunked out.
(c) She had no friends.
(d) She was homesick.
4. As Reba runs upstairs to put on a dress, what does Boo ask Adolph?
(a) What he wants for dinner.
(b) What has upset him so much.
(c) Where he and Reba are going.
(d) What has upset Reba.
5. How does Adolph respond when Boo says she thought they were going to be happy and asks what happened?
(a) Adolph says he does not know.
(b) Adolph says he is happy.
(c) Adolph says he wishes they were happy.
(d) Adolph says she should be happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this scene take place?
2. What is Lala Levy doing as she decorates a Christmas tree while her aunt Reba watches and knits?
3. What does Lala do as Adolph snoozes in his chair and Reba clears the dinner table?
4. What does Adolph say about the sweater?
5. What happens before she has a chance to answer?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)