|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does this statement lead?
(a) A discussion of what goes on at Ballyhoo.
(b) If he would like to go to Ballyhoo with Lala.
(c) If he has a girlfriend.
(d) What he would like for dinner next time he comes.
2. What does Boo do to discover that Sylvan left with his tuxedo and dancing shoes?
(a) She calls the housekeeper back.
(b) She stops by his house and speaks with the housekeeper.
(c) She calls hi father.
(d) She calls his mother.
3. Why does Peachy not seem to care about what is going on in Europe?
(a) His family is too busy to care about what is happening in Europe.
(b) He does not like Europe.
(c) His family has been in Louisiana for a hundred and fifty years.
(d) He is not of European descent.
4. What does Boo ask him?
(a) If he is a practicing Jew.
(b) Where his family is from.
(c) What is his favorite meal.
(d) Whether he will be going home for Christmas.
5. What does Lala say when Boo asks her why she wants to go down to the theater?
(a) She confesses that she is writing a book about the South that she's convinced is going to become a movie.
(b) She confesses she would like to be a movie director some day.
(c) She would like to get a job as an usher at the theatre.
(d) She wants to the the new movie, "Gone with the Wind."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell him about her family?
2. What does Lala then convince her mother to do?
3. By whom is Sunny interrupted?
4. How does Joe leave?
5. How are Sunny and Joe left alone?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)