|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boo explain to Adolph?
(a) She had to do what she did because she could not allow Lala to go to the dance with a boy like Peachy.
(b) Lala has to face her fears.
(c) She had to do what she did because she did not think Lala would get another chance.
(d) Lala needs to grow up and not worry about what others think.
2. What does Lala do as Adolph snoozes in his chair and Reba clears the dinner table?
(a) She plays cards.
(b) She listens to the radio.
(c) She sings Christmas carols.
(d) She models her dress.
3. What does Boo convince Lala to do, regarding Sylvan?
(a) Forget about him.
(b) Ignore him.
(c) Go to his house.
(d) Call him.
4. What does Joe do when he sees how beautiful Sunny is?
(a) He apologizes for how he is dressed.
(b) He gives her a kiss.
(c) He faints.
(d) He leaves the room.
5. Who is Sunny's father?
(a) Adolph's cousin.
(b) Boo's deceased husband.
(c) Adolph and Boo's oldest brother Simon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lala tell Joe to do?
2. Of what does this news about Sylvan convince everyone?
3. How does Joe respond when Sunny says that having a Christmas tree does not mean they are not Jewish?
4. What does Sunny tell Reba that she is actually going to?
5. The next morning, what is Sunny doing?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)