|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Boo pins on Lala's corsage, what greeting does Peachy pass on to Lala?
(a) From a mutual friend called Dorothy.
(b) From his mother.
(c) From his cousin Sally.
(d) From the neighbor.
2. What does Joe do when he sees how beautiful Sunny is?
(a) He faints.
(b) He leaves the room.
(c) He apologizes for how he is dressed.
(d) He gives her a kiss.
3. How does Adolph react when Lala asks him to dance with her?
(a) He refuses to dance with her.
(b) He says he does not dance.
(c) He is eager to dance with her.
(d) He reluctantly agrees to dance with her.
4. What does Reba do when Lala says she is holding out hopes for another boy named Ferdy Nachman?
(a) Reba asks who this boy is.
(b) Reba warns her off him.
(c) Boo warns her off him.
(d) Reba encourages her to hold out.
5. Over what do Boo and Reba argue?
(a) How the tradition of Ballyhoo got started.
(b) Whether or not they would allow their daughters to go.
(c) How much tickets cost.
(d) Where Ballyhoo will be this year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Lala not find out?
2. What does Adolph say about the sweater?
3. To whom was young Reba similar?
4. What does Adolph do when Joe asks what he means that the club is restricted?
5. What is she reading?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)