|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Boo accuse Adolph of playing favorites?
(a) Sunny is prettier than Lala.
(b) It is obvious that Adolph likes Lala more than Sunny.
(c) He does not like Boo, so he does not like Lala.
(d) He never cared for Lala's father, Boo's husband DeWald.
2. What does Adolph say when Joe asks him about the news from Poland?
(a) It is okay.
(b) It is not good.
(c) It is the same.
(d) It is positive.
3. What had Sunny's father done for Boo?
(a) He had helped her raise Lala.
(b) He had given her the sterling silver she insisted upon when she got married.
(c) He had loved her like a sister.
(d) He had given her many reasons to not trust him.
4. For what are Peachy, dressed in a tux, and Joe, dressed in a plain dark suit, waiting?
(a) To attend a wedding.
(b) Their dates to return from the store.
(c) To go to a movie premier.
(d) Their dates for Ballyhoo to come downstairs.
5. What is Reba's response to the accident?
(a) The rip is easily fixable.
(b) She will call the doctor.
(c) Lala should be more kind to Joe.
(d) Sunny can find another dress to wear.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is the Progressive Club?
2. About what do Sunny and Adolph chat?
3. What is Lala Levy doing as she decorates a Christmas tree while her aunt Reba watches and knits?
4. How might Louisa have felt when Boo asked her if she knew anything about some money missing off Adolph's bureau?
5. What was his major?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)