|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boo tell Lala about Sylvan?
(a) She has called him to discuss Ballyhoo.
(b) He is coming for dinner.
(c) He was the one who called, saying he wants to speak to her.
(d) He is in town visiting for the week.
2. Why does Boo finally wake up Adolph?
(a) So he can say good night to Joe.
(b) So he can clean up the kitchen from dinner.
(c) So he can have the final word.
(d) So he can stop being rude.
3. What does Reba comment to herself, regarding Sunny?
(a) She is sad Sunny is so much like her.
(b) She is happy Sunny is not like her.
(c) She is sad Sunny is not more like her.
(d) She is happy Sunny is at least a little like her.
4. What does Boo suggest that Lala should have on her mind?
(a) Other things, such as what gifts she would like for Christmas.
(b) Other things, such as her school work.
(c) Other things, such as who is going to take her to Ballyhoo in a couple of weeks.
(d) Other things, such as what she will sing in the Christmas pagent.
5. What is she reading?
(a) A novel.
(b) Shakespeare sonnets.
(c) A book by a Communist writer.
(d) A magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sunny tell Reba that she is actually going to?
2. What is Lala Levy doing as she decorates a Christmas tree while her aunt Reba watches and knits?
3. Why does Boo rush around making sure the house is clean and tidy?
4. Why does Sunny go up?
5. What does Reba tell him he can do with the sweater?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)