|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe say he is glad to do?
(a) Help out in the kitchen.
(b) Meet Lala.
(c) Speak with Lala.
(d) Be a part of this family's evening.
2. About what does Reba tell Sunny she is glad?
(a) Sunny is going to spend the evening with her.
(b) Sunny is going shopping with Lala.
(c) Sunny is going to go to Ballyhoo.
(d) Sunny is going to college and studying.
3. Where does the man say he has to go?
(b) To dinner.
(c) To bed.
(d) To work.
4. What does Adolph look at Joe and wonder?
(a) Why Boo would think Joe would be interested in the Ballyhoo.
(b) Where Joe's family is located.
(c) Why Lala is interested in this man.
(d) Why Joe is still here.
5. What does Boo say as Lala storms up to her room telling them all to stop looking at her?
(a) "That Joe fella is very handsome."
(b) "That kike you hired has no manners."
(c) "When will we see that gentleman again?"
(d) "That was very rude of you, Lala."
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does he believe Sunny will not be going?
2. What does Boo tell Adolph he should have remembered?
3. The next morning, what are Boo and Reba doing?
4. The next morning, what is Sunny doing?
5. What is she reading?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)