|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does he tell her?
(a) He thinks she is pretty.
(b) He was asked to look in on her by Adolph
(c) He is on his way to New York City.
(d) He has the seat next to the window.
2. What does Lala do as Adolph snoozes in his chair and Reba clears the dinner table?
(a) She plays cards.
(b) She listens to the radio.
(c) She sings Christmas carols.
(d) She models her dress.
3. What does Lala do after this happens?
(a) She helps Sunny fix her torn dress.
(b) She puts ice on an injured ankle.
(c) She glares at Joe.
(d) She rushes upstairs in tears.
4. Who does this guest lie and say he is taking to the dance?
(a) His wife Sharon.
(b) His sister Sarah.
(c) His cousin Sally.
(d) His friend Susan.
5. Why does Boo respond to Lala by saying she should be doing something more constructive, like calling Sylvan?
(a) She hopes Clark Gable will be at the premier.
(b) She wants to meet Vivian Leigh.
(c) She needs to get an idea what she'll be in for at her opening night.
(d) She wants to watch as many movies as possible, to learn how to shoot a film.
Short Answer Questions
1. How might Louisa have felt when Boo asked her if she knew anything about some money missing off Adolph's bureau?
2. What does Boo ask him?
3. How does Reba describe the girl?
4. What does Adolph tell Sunny after Reba is gone?
5. What does Boo ask Adolph to pay attention to, rather than what's going on halfway across the world?
This section contains 404 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)