|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Joe and Sunny start dancing too?
(a) Joe bumps into Lala and knocks her over.
(b) Joe teases Lala about how she dances.
(c) Joe accidentally steps on Sunny's dress and tears it.
(d) Joe accidentally steps on Lala's dress and tears it.
2. What does he tell her?
(a) He thinks she is pretty.
(b) He was asked to look in on her by Adolph
(c) He is on his way to New York City.
(d) He has the seat next to the window.
3. What takes place at Ballyhoo?
(a) A silent auction.
(b) A premier of the latest popular movie.
(c) A formal cocktail party and dance.
(d) Hayrides, wiener roasts, parties and on the last night, a huge dance.
4. Why does Boo accuse Adolph of playing favorites?
(a) Sunny is prettier than Lala.
(b) He does not like Boo, so he does not like Lala.
(c) It is obvious that Adolph likes Lala more than Sunny.
(d) He never cared for Lala's father, Boo's husband DeWald.
5. What does Adolph look at Joe and wonder?
(a) Why Lala is interested in this man.
(b) Why Boo would think Joe would be interested in the Ballyhoo.
(c) Why Joe is still here.
(d) Where Joe's family is located.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who rings the doorbell?
2. What does Reba do when Lala says she is holding out hopes for another boy named Ferdy Nachman?
3. How does Reba describe the girl?
4. Why does Reba say that Lala came home from Michigan?
5. What does Boo say as Lala storms up to her room telling them all to stop looking at her?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)