|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Joe apologizes and Adolph says it's not really a big deal, what does Reba do?
(a) She tells Adolph to send for the doctor.
(b) She calls down for Sunny to come up and help with the dress.
(c) She calls down for Lala to come up and help with the dress.
(d) She tells Boo to calm down.
2. How does Sunny respond when Lala asks how they know each other?
(a) They met at the train station.
(b) They met in college.
(c) They met on the train.
(d) They met on a bus.
3. What does Boo suggest that Lala should have on her mind?
(a) Other things, such as what she will sing in the Christmas pagent.
(b) Other things, such as her school work.
(c) Other things, such as who is going to take her to Ballyhoo in a couple of weeks.
(d) Other things, such as what gifts she would like for Christmas.
4. What is Adolph's response to Joe's thoughts about Boo not liking him?
(a) Boo does not like Joe.
(b) Boo does not really like anybody.
(c) Boo is mean.
(d) Boo likes everyone.
5. What happened when Lala went to a Passover supper once?
(a) She spilled wine all over the tablecloth.
(b) She met many nice people.
(c) She did not know what to do.
(d) She enjoyed it very much.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Reba and Boo do when this guest arrives?
2. About what does Reba tell Sunny she is glad?
3. What does Adolph do when Joe asks what he means that the club is restricted?
4. Who is the author of her book?
5. What does Boo ask Adolph to pay attention to, rather than what's going on halfway across the world?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)