|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boo tell Adolph he should have remembered?
(a) To tell her when guests are coming, so she can make enough food.
(b) Their cook has been home sick all week and called her so she can be ready. .
(c) To buy meat for her to cook.
(d) Their oven is not working, so dinner will be cold.
2. What does Boo say as Lala storms up to her room telling them all to stop looking at her?
(a) "That was very rude of you, Lala."
(b) "That Joe fella is very handsome."
(c) "That kike you hired has no manners."
(d) "When will we see that gentleman again?"
3. What does Reba do when Lala says she is holding out hopes for another boy named Ferdy Nachman?
(a) Reba warns her off him.
(b) Boo warns her off him.
(c) Reba asks who this boy is.
(d) Reba encourages her to hold out.
4. From whom does Lala find out that Sylvan has already left?
(a) His father.
(b) His mother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) The housekeeper.
5. Where is Louisa, their cook, going to work?
(a) In a nursing home.
(b) In a school.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) At the Arkwright's across the street.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Boo accuse Adolph of playing favorites?
2. What does Reba ask about Passover?
3. In the story Reba tells about a former neighbor, who boarded a train to start her second year at college, and did what?
4. What does Louisa say when Boo asks her why she changed jobs?
5. What does Adolph look at Joe and wonder?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)