|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Boo tell Lala about Sylvan?
(a) He is in town visiting for the week.
(b) He is coming for dinner.
(c) He was the one who called, saying he wants to speak to her.
(d) She has called him to discuss Ballyhoo.
2. Why does Sunny go up?
(a) To air out her dress.
(b) To get more books to study.
(c) To take a nap.
(d) To get her purse.
3. To what does this statement lead?
(a) What he would like for dinner next time he comes.
(b) If he has a girlfriend.
(c) If he would like to go to Ballyhoo with Lala.
(d) A discussion of what goes on at Ballyhoo.
4. What does this man do?
(a) He tells her to move over.
(b) He glares at her.
(c) He introduces himself.
(d) He sits next to her, silently.
5. What happens before she has a chance to answer?
(a) The conductor calls "All Aboard!"
(b) The train stops abruptly.
(c) Someone screams.
(d) The man leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Lala not find out?
2. From whom does Lala find out that Sylvan has already left?
3. What does Joe do?
4. About what do Adolph and Sunny chat, right before Reba goes up to bed?
5. Who does Adolph say is coming to dinner?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)