|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is she reading?
(a) Shakespeare sonnets.
(b) A novel.
(c) A magazine.
(d) A book by a Communist writer.
2. Where does the man say he has to go?
(a) To bed.
(b) To dinner.
(c) To work.
3. Who does Adolph say is coming to dinner?
(a) A neighbor.
(b) A girlfriend.
(c) A fellow from the office.
(d) His cousin.
4. What does Boo do when Reba asks some embarrassing questions?
(a) She tells her to be quiet.
(b) She begins to laugh.
(c) She takes her off into the kitchen.
(d) She apologizes for Reba's rude behavior.
5. How does Lala respond when Boo says that Lala has to take her place in society?
(a) Because they are not practicing Jews, they have a place with the Christians.
(b) They already have a place, because they live on a Protestant street.
(c) Because they're Jews, they have no place in society.
(d) Because they are Jews, they have their own place in society.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Lala Levy doing as she decorates a Christmas tree while her aunt Reba watches and knits?
2. What happens before she has a chance to answer?
3. What was his major?
4. Who is Sunny?
5. What does this man invite Sunny to do?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)