|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Lala went to a Passover supper once?
(a) She enjoyed it very much.
(b) She spilled wine all over the tablecloth.
(c) She met many nice people.
(d) She did not know what to do.
2. What does Boo tell Adolph he should have remembered?
(a) To buy meat for her to cook.
(b) Their cook has been home sick all week and called her so she can be ready. .
(c) Their oven is not working, so dinner will be cold.
(d) To tell her when guests are coming, so she can make enough food.
3. What does Reba ask about Passover?
(a) Whether those festivities are held in the spring.
(b) If it is anything like Chanuka.
(c) Where Joe will be spending Passover.
(d) What it is.
4. To what does this statement lead?
(a) If he has a girlfriend.
(b) What he would like for dinner next time he comes.
(c) If he would like to go to Ballyhoo with Lala.
(d) A discussion of what goes on at Ballyhoo.
5. What will Joe Farkas, a young man from New York, be taking over?
(a) Some of the traveling at work.
(b) Adolph's company.
(c) His place as head of the household.
(d) The Atlanta branch of the company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Reba toast Joe?
2. About what does Lala complain as she is leaving?
3. On what does Boo blame Lala's behavior?
4. Why does Lala say the tree cannot have a star?
5. Why does Boo finally wake up Adolph?
This section contains 403 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)