|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba do when Lala says she is holding out hopes for another boy named Ferdy Nachman?
(a) Reba warns her off him.
(b) Boo warns her off him.
(c) Reba encourages her to hold out.
(d) Reba asks who this boy is.
2. Who is Sunny?
(a) Reba's daughter who attends Wellesley College.
(b) Adolph's daughter who is visiting from New York City.
(c) Reba's neice who lives down the street.
(d) Boo's other daughter and Lala's sister.
3. What does Lala tell Joe to do?
(a) Go with her to Ballyhoo.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Sing Christmas carols.
(d) Come up with the name of the central family in her novel.
4. What is Lala Levy doing as she decorates a Christmas tree while her aunt Reba watches and knits?
(a) Singing Christmas carols.
(b) Listening to the radio.
(c) Humming to herself.
(d) Singing Jewish songs.
5. What will Joe Farkas, a young man from New York, be taking over?
(a) Some of the traveling at work.
(b) The Atlanta branch of the company.
(c) His place as head of the household.
(d) Adolph's company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell him about her family?
2. How did she find the Passover supper?
3. Why does Boo finally wake up Adolph?
4. Why does Reba say that Lala came home from Michigan?
5. What does Boo tell Adolph he should have remembered?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)