|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did she find the Passover supper?
2. What does Boo do when Reba asks some embarrassing questions?
(a) She takes her off into the kitchen.
(b) She begins to laugh.
(c) She apologizes for Reba's rude behavior.
(d) She tells her to be quiet.
3. What will Joe Farkas, a young man from New York, be taking over?
(a) Adolph's company.
(b) The Atlanta branch of the company.
(c) His place as head of the household.
(d) Some of the traveling at work.
4. What does Adolph look at Joe and wonder?
(a) Why Lala is interested in this man.
(b) Where Joe's family is located.
(c) Why Joe is still here.
(d) Why Boo would think Joe would be interested in the Ballyhoo.
5. What is Joe's response?
(a) His family is from Poland.
(b) His family does not celebrate Christmas, but adds that he will go home for Passover in the spring.
(c) His favorite food is Italian.
(d) He is a practicing Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Adolph say is coming to dinner?
2. Who is Sunny?
3. To what does this statement lead?
4. What does Lala eagerly observe about Joe?
5. Why does Reba say that Lala came home from Michigan?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)