|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba do when Lala says she is holding out hopes for another boy named Ferdy Nachman?
(a) Reba encourages her to hold out.
(b) Boo warns her off him.
(c) Reba warns her off him.
(d) Reba asks who this boy is.
2. What does he comment about her studying?
(a) He cannot wait to see her fashion designs.
(b) She sould recite some Shakespeare for him.
(c) She should write her own novel.
(d) She will have a lot to do over the holidays.
3. Of what does Boo accuse Adolph?
(a) Keeping both her and DeWald out of the family business.
(b) Keeping the family inheritance for himself.
(c) Giving more money to Reba and Sunny.
(d) Paying Sunny's college tuition.
4. What does this man invite Sunny to do?
(a) Join him for dinner.
(b) Visit him in New York City.
(c) Give him her number.
(d) Go to Ballyhoo.
5. What does Joe do?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He joins in the conversation of this topic.
(c) He asks to use the restroom.
(d) He changes the subject.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Boo suggest that Lala should have on her mind?
2. What does Boo ask him?
3. Why did he have to drop out of college?
4. What does Lala tell Joe to do?
5. As Reba runs upstairs to put on a dress, what does Boo ask Adolph?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)