|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Reba comment to herself, regarding Sunny?
(a) She is sad Sunny is not more like her.
(b) She is sad Sunny is so much like her.
(c) She is happy Sunny is not like her.
(d) She is happy Sunny is at least a little like her.
2. How does Reba react to this news?
(a) She congratulates her happily.
(b) She tells her she is making a good decision.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is disappointed.
3. What does Louisa say when Boo asks her why she changed jobs?
(a) She does not like Boo.
(b) Boo already knew why.
(c) Boo is bothersome.
(d) She does not want to work for Jews.
4. What is Reba's response to the accident?
(a) Lala should be more kind to Joe.
(b) The rip is easily fixable.
(c) Sunny can find another dress to wear.
(d) She will call the doctor.
5. As Reba runs upstairs to put on a dress, what does Boo ask Adolph?
(a) What has upset him so much.
(b) What has upset Reba.
(c) Where he and Reba are going.
(d) What he wants for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens before she has a chance to answer?
2. What does Lala tell Joe to do?
3. What does this man invite Sunny to do?
4. What happened when Lala went to a Passover supper once?
5. What makes Adolph refer to Lala as "Scarlett O'Goldberg?"
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)