|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Adolph remind Boo about Sunny's father?
(a) Adolph is her father, so he is allowed to favor her over Lala.
(b) He is not welcome in the house.
(c) He worked his fingers to the bone not only to provide the necessities of life for his family, but also to provide extras.
(d) He has left Sunny and Reba.
2. Where is Louisa, their cook, going to work?
(a) At the Arkwright's across the street.
(b) In a school.
(c) In a nursing home.
(d) In a restaurant.
3. Where does he believe Sunny will not be going?
(a) Home for the holidays.
(b) Back to college.
(c) To Ballyhoo.
(d) To the Shakespeare festival.
4. What does Reba ask about Passover?
(a) If it is anything like Chanuka.
(b) Whether those festivities are held in the spring.
(c) What it is.
(d) Where Joe will be spending Passover.
5. As Joe apologizes and Adolph says it's not really a big deal, what does Reba do?
(a) She tells Boo to calm down.
(b) She calls down for Sunny to come up and help with the dress.
(c) She tells Adolph to send for the doctor.
(d) She calls down for Lala to come up and help with the dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of her book?
2. What does Lala tell Joe to do?
3. What does he do as the scene ends?
4. Who is Sylvan?
5. How did she find the Passover supper?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)