|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does David tell the Huron the bear is going to do to Uncas?
(a) to take the courage of the prisoner
(b) eat him
(c) mark him for life
(d) carry him away
2. What does Chingachgook declare after Uncas is buried?
(a) that everything will be all right
(b) that the time has come
(c) that the light has gone out
(d) that he is alone
3. What does Cora tell Chief Tamenund to stop Magua from leaving with Alice?
(a) about Magua's cruelty
(b) about the other captive kept from him
(c) about the treasure at Ft Henry
(d) about Magua's warp plans against the Delaware
4. What resistance does Cora put up?
(a) She grabs a knife and tries to kill a Huron.
(b) She threatens to jump off the cliff.
(c) Near a cliff, she refuses to go farther.
(d) Near the river, she jumps in.
5. What weapon does David insist he can use?
(a) a pistol
(b) a sling
(c) a spear
(d) a knife
Short Answer Questions
1. What is David's cryptic message to Heywood in the cave?
2. What choice does Magua give Cora?
3. What does Magua use to persuade the chief?
4. What startles David in the hut?
5. What example does Chingachgook set for Heyward?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)