|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are they careful about as they go to the canoes to cross the lake?
(a) to leave no trail
(b) to watch for Oneida
(c) to preten to be going fishing
(d) to listen for the French
2. After Magua enters, what do Hawkeye and Heyward do with him?
(a) knock him out
(b) cut his throat
(c) throw him down a canyon
(d) tie and gag him
3. What might have kept a Huron around after his tribe departed?
(c) a serious wound
4. Why do some of the Huron men creep into the lodge?
(a) to see the bewitched Uncas
(b) to look for Alice
(c) to get warm by the fire
(d) to hide from the chief
5. Who does Magua say is in the Delaware camp?
(d) Le Longue Carabine
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Heywood speak to the Huron chief?
2. What is the symbolism of the attack on the red painted tree?
3. What keeps the young man safe in the village even though he is a captive.
4. What does Chingachgook say over the body of his son?
5. What is Magua really after?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)