|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they conclude has frightened the horses?
(b) a mountain lion
(d) the Iroquois
2. At what time does Hawkeye wake everyone to resume their trip to Ft. Henry?
(a) noon the next day
(b) around midnight
(c) at first light
(d) six in the morning
3. Leaving the safety of the thicket, what do they hear?
4. What is Magua's objection to the surrender treaty?
(a) no hostages are taken
(b) no fires are set
(c) no scalps have been taken
(d) no money changed hands
5. What do Hawkeye, Uncas, and Chingachgook do to confuse those following them?
(a) set fire to their canoes
(b) pretend to build a camp
(c) split up and leave three trails
(d) put down a false trail
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the man standing outside across the water?
2. What threat is spotted by Hawkeye near a waterfall?
3. How do they know their passage across the lake is discovered?
4. What does the strange sound turn out to be?
5. What does Heywood demand of Renard?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)