|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do they suspect about the Oneida?
(a) that the tribe will follow
(b) that he knew where the Iroquois had gone
(c) that he was a French scout
(d) that he was a member of a small gang
2. What causes the Huron to leave the area of the blockhouse?
(a) a bad smell
(b) a mass grave
(c) a large bear
(d) the bitter water
3. What happens to the evacuees from Ft. Henry?
(a) the French open fire
(b) the women and children fall behand
(c) 2000 Indians attack them
(d) they get into quicksand
4. Who in the group does not sleep in the cave that night?
(a) Gamut, Alice, and Hawkeye
(b) Alice, Cora, and Heyward
(c) Hawkeye, Chingachgook, and Uncas
(d) Heywood, Hawkeye, and Uncas
5. As the group journeys on after the battle with the Hurons, who leads them?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leaving the safety of the thicket, what do they hear?
2. Where do they stop to rest?
3. What does the strange sound turn out to be?
4. What do they conclude has frightened the horses?
5. Who is the man standing outside across the water?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)