|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many people march out of Ft. Henry?
(a) over three hundred
(b) over three thousand
(c) over one thousand
(d) over thirty
2. What happens to Heyward when he tries to defend Alice?
(a) He is knocked unconscious.
(b) He is shot.
(c) His hands are bound.
(d) He is made to take Alice's place.
3. What does Heywood demand of Renard?
(a) that he go for help
(b) that he translate
(c) that he leave
(d) that he protect the girls
4. How do they know their passage across the lake is discovered?
(a) a clamor of whooping on an island
(b) a bullet fired and a shrill yell
(c) the sound of drums
(d) a white flag flying
5. Leaving the safety of the thicket, what do they hear?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one of the rewards Heyward promises Renard if he helps them?
2. What do Hawkeye, Uncas, and Chingachgook do to confuse those following them?
3. What does one of the Huron threaten to do to Alice?
4. Who is the man standing outside across the water?
5. What prevents an Indian from killing Col. Munro?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)