|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
(a) The office
(b) The treasure room
(c) The living room
(d) The bedroom
2. What doesn't Garrigan know when the publicist asks him the question?
(a) His name
(b) His plans
(c) His address
(d) His bank account number
3. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
(a) Red cross
(c) Painting of Amin
(d) Secret code
4. What is the item that Amin is talking to covered with when Garrigan approaches Amin?
5. Garrigan is surprised to discover a small ________ on the island where he could have bought supplies.
(a) Family market
(c) Trading post
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
2. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
3. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
4. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
5. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)