|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
(a) His mother
(b) His brother
(c) His sister
2. What happens when Gugu begins to beat Garrigan in the center of the town?
(a) A blast erupts
(b) Others pull them apart
(c) Gugu falls over
(d) Garrigan runs away
3. Garrigan is surprised to discover a small ________ on the island where he could have bought supplies.
(b) Family market
(c) Trading post
4. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) Prime Minister of England
(b) Queen of England
(c) The President of the United States
(d) President of Scotland
5. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
2. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
3. Garrigan can see the burned spot above his bothy where the Burning of the _________ takes place.
4. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
5. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)