|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(a) The women in the camp
(b) Amin and his army
2. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) President of Scotland
(b) The President of the United States
(c) Prime Minister of England
(d) Queen of England
3. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
4. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
5. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
(c) A doctor
(d) A boy
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
2. What does Garrigan borrow in order to help Amin escape from the secret prisons?
3. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
5. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)