|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
2. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(d) His brother
3. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Be honest with him
(b) Leave the country
(c) Be more careful
(d) Hide during the daytime
4. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
(a) The heliopad
(b) The water
(c) The garage
(d) Secret prison cells
5. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) Queen of England
(b) The President of the United States
(c) Prime Minister of England
(d) President of Scotland
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan begins to wonder if he was just a ______________ for Sara when she was at the clinic.
2. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
3. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
4. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
5. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)