|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) Queen of England
(b) President of Scotland
(c) The President of the United States
(d) Prime Minister of England
2. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
(a) Helping Amin escape
(b) Blowing up the plane
(c) Being a traitor
(d) Poisoning Amin
3. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
4. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
(b) Water treatment center
5. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
2. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
3. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
4. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
5. What does Garrigan take in order to get into Kenya and to his freedom?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)