|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(a) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
2. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
3. Garrigan goes out in Malachi's _________ along the bay once again at the start of the chapter.
4. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
5. Garrigan comes to the town, determined not to lose ____________ as he has lost so many others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
2. The bothy where Garrigan will now be living includes a ___________ and power as well.
3. The bothy is supposed to be a ______________ hut, but it has been expanded.
4. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
5. Garrigan can see the burned spot above his bothy where the Burning of the _________ takes place.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)