|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garrigan learn is behind the series of bombs attributed to the Army of the Provisional Government?
(b) Idi Amir
(c) Nigel Stone
2. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
3. Garrigan begins to wonder if he was just a ______________ for Sara when she was at the clinic.
4. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
5. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(b) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
2. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
3. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
5. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)