|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
(c) Saudi Arabia
2. Amin says that Garrigan has returned because he _____________ Idi.
3. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
4. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
(a) Amin's old clothing
(b) A towel
(c) Clean scrubs
(d) A pair of overalls
5. How many journalists show up to question Garrigan after his adventures with Amin?
(c) One hundred
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
2. Garrigan begins to wonder if he was just a ______________ for Sara when she was at the clinic.
3. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
4. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
5. What doesn't Garrigan know when the publicist asks him the question?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)