|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
2. Garrigan begins to wonder if he was just a ______________ for Sara when she was at the clinic.
3. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Amin's Killing Logs
(d) Grey's Anatomy
4. If Amin had not been fighting the ____________ free fighters in Kenya, Amin says he would not have practiced cannibalism.
5. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
(a) Being a traitor
(b) Blowing up the plane
(c) Poisoning Amin
(d) Helping Amin escape
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan goes out in Malachi's _________ along the bay once again at the start of the chapter.
2. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
3. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
4. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
5. Who takes Garrigan into custody when he arrives on the dock of the new country?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)