|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
2. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
3. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
(b) Painting of Amin
(c) Secret code
(d) Red cross
4. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
5. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
2. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
3. Amin notes that he regrets the death of the ______________ and that his followers did it without his knowledge.
4. Garrigan comes to the town, determined not to lose ____________ as he has lost so many others.
5. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)