|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
(a) The garage
(b) The water
(c) The heliopad
(d) Secret prison cells
2. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
3. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
4. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
5. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Peter Weir
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
2. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
3. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
4. Who does Garrigan see die during the incident in the middle of the town?
5. Who does Garrigan learn is behind the series of bombs attributed to the Army of the Provisional Government?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)