|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The chapter opens with a _______________ where everything becomes Amin.
(a) Recurring dream
(c) Struggle in the bedroom
2. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
(c) Sleeper car
3. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
(d) Amin's home
4. What does Garrigan's sister send ahead so that it is at the new house when he arrives?
(a) His bank account number
(b) A phone
(c) A photo album
(d) His journal
5. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
(d) Nigel Stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garrigan learn is behind the series of bombs attributed to the Army of the Provisional Government?
2. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
3. What does Garrigan see when he approaches the center of the town?
4. Garrigan is done writing, but is haunted by the image of ___________ as it seems to be everywhere.
5. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)