|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
(a) The Zionists'
(b) The Tanzanian's
(d) The Israeli
2. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
(a) He is dead
(b) He is beating others
(c) He is crying
(d) He is being beaten
3. The headlines from Garrigan's interview imply that he has ___________ on his hands too.
4. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Hide during the daytime
(b) Be honest with him
(c) Be more careful
(d) Leave the country
5. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
2. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
3. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
4. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
5. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)