|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Leave the country
(b) Hide during the daytime
(c) Be honest with him
(d) Be more careful
2. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
3. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
4. When Amin does not arrive, Garrigan realizes he cannot stay at the ___________, but he doesn't know where else to go.
(c) State House
5. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
2. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
3. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
4. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
5. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)