|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
2. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
3. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
(d) Amin's home
4. Who does Garrigan see die during the incident in the middle of the town?
5. Who takes Garrigan into custody when he arrives on the dock of the new country?
(a) A gang of freedom fighters
(c) Amin's army
(d) Nairobi police
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
2. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
3. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
4. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
5. Garrigan realizes he has been rescued by a band of _____________ soldiers after the battle in town.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)