|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
(b) A boy
(c) A doctor
2. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
(a) Trying to kill him
(b) Bad writing
3. If Amin had not been fighting the ____________ free fighters in Kenya, Amin says he would not have practiced cannibalism.
4. The bothy where Garrigan will now be living includes a ___________ and power as well.
5. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(a) MIG jets
(c) Unmarked cars
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
2. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
3. Garrigan tries to imagine that the house is actually in _____________ and that he is Idi Amin.
4. Garrigan realizes he has been rescued by a band of _____________ soldiers after the battle in town.
5. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)