|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin says that Garrigan has returned because he _____________ Idi.
2. The headlines from Garrigan's interview imply that he has ___________ on his hands too.
3. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
(a) His mother
(b) His sister
(c) His brother
4. If Amin had not been fighting the ____________ free fighters in Kenya, Amin says he would not have practiced cannibalism.
5. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan approaches him in the prison cells?
(a) His shoes
(b) A picture
(c) His medals
(d) A severed head
Short Answer Questions
1. When Amin does not arrive, Garrigan realizes he cannot stay at the ___________, but he doesn't know where else to go.
2. What happens when Gugu begins to beat Garrigan in the center of the town?
3. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
4. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
5. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)