|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the item that Amin is talking to covered with when Garrigan approaches Amin?
2. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
3. Who takes Garrigan into custody when he arrives on the dock of the new country?
(a) Nairobi police
(b) Amin's army
(c) A gang of freedom fighters
4. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
(b) Booby traps
(d) Secrity cameras
5. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
(a) Saudi Arabia
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
2. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
3. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
4. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
5. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)