|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
(a) Embroidery needle
(b) A large knife
2. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(b) The Ayatollah
3. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(a) Life jackets
4. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A stick
(b) A knife
(d) Lego block
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
3. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
4. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
5. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the bothy that is waiting for Garrigan when he finally arrives on the island.
2. What does Amin announce after the rest of the British (except for Garrigan) are expelled?
3. What is odd about the fact that Garrigan is doing surgery at the hospital in Kampala?
4. What was the work of Mr. Malumba, as Garrigan learns when visiting the family?
5. What does Amin insist that Garrigan publish a report on when Garrigan is still in his services?
6. What is the reason Waziri doesn't think Garrigan should have gone to see Amin Idi speak?
7. What is Garrigan given at the breakfast he shares with the Merrits?
8. What is one of the duties that Garrigan is asked to do, outside of his hospital and medical duties?
9. Why does Garrigan need to test his own specimens at his clinic where he works?
10. What does Sara want from Garrigan when she calls him the night of the hostage situation?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)