Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
2. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
3. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) Diplomatic immunity
(b) A new house
4. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
5. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Marina
(b) Only Garrigan
(c) Only Stone
(d) Only Amin and Garrigan
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
5. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
Short Essay Questions
1. While Garrigan is not able to gain access to the hostages at the airport situation, what is he able to do to help?
2. What is Garrigan given at the breakfast he shares with the Merrits?
3. What does Stone say about the position of power that Perkins holds over Garrigan?
4. What has happened to the water situation in Kampala and to the hospital in particular?
5. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
6. What was the work of Mr. Malumba, as Garrigan learns when visiting the family?
7. What is the disheartening sight Garrigan can see from the window of his new office in Kampala?
8. Why are Gugu's relatives angry with Garrigan and Sara for letting him stay with them for a month?
9. What does Sara want from Garrigan when she calls him the night of the hostage situation?
10. What does Garrigan do in order to aid the escape of Amin during the looting?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)