|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(a) His table
2. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(b) Dr. Dawson
(c) Marina Smith
(d) Nigel Stone
3. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) No family
(b) No pension
(d) Bad relationship with son
4. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(a) Life jackets
5. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His head
(b) His foot
(c) His wrist
(d) His stomach
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
4. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Garrigan imagine as he wanders in the halls of Amin's house as it is looted?
2. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do in order to control Amin Idi more?
3. What is the cause of the bleeding nose of Amin's son when he is brought to Garrigan to be cured?
4. What is odd about the fact that Garrigan is doing surgery at the hospital in Kampala?
5. What two things does Garrigan receive during the month of June?
6. What does Idi Amin say to the Queen when she asks him why he came to visit the country?
7. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
8. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
9. How will Amin know that the baby that his second wife is carrying is not his, according to her lover?
10. Why does Garrigan need to test his own specimens at his clinic where he works?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)