|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
2. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
3. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(d) Servants of the house
5. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) An abortion
(b) To talk to Amin in private
(c) A lethal injection
(d) Safe passage out of the country
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
2. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
4. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
5. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in exchange for his help after the Maserati accident?
2. Why does Garrigan need to test his own specimens at his clinic where he works?
3. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
4. What is the reason Waziri doesn't think Garrigan should have gone to see Amin Idi speak?
5. What is the cause of the bleeding nose of Amin's son when he is brought to Garrigan to be cured?
6. How will Amin know that the baby that his second wife is carrying is not his, according to her lover?
7. What does Garrigan do in order to aid the escape of Amin during the looting?
8. What is the supposed ailment of Amin's daughter who attends a boarding school?
9. What do the Tanzanian forces decide to use for their new headquarters as they advance into Kampala?
10. Why is Garrigan wearing a pair of clean scrubs as he goes down into the city later in the day?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)