|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(b) The food quality
(c) Their own health
2. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) A video
(b) Photos of executions
(c) The secret prisons
(d) Logs of killings
3. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) An abortion
(b) A lethal injection
(c) Safe passage out of the country
(d) To talk to Amin in private
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(d) Dr. Merrit
5. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
2. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
3. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
4. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
5. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Garrigan call in order to explain to them the headlines that are being posted about him and his interview?
2. What does Garrigan hear happened to the plane that Swanepoel was in?
3. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
4. What is causing the stomach pain that Amin has when he is at the hospital?
5. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do in order to control Amin Idi more?
6. What is one of the duties that Garrigan is asked to do, outside of his hospital and medical duties?
7. What happens as Garrigan emerges from his hiding place after running from the soldiers?
8. What happens when Garrigan finally does reach the APC and its safety?
9. When Garrigan meets Swanepoel and hears about the coup, why is Garrigan told not to worry about it?
10. What does Amin want Garrigan to do as a demonstration of his loyalty to Amin?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)