|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
2. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(c) Life jackets
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) A handful of dirt
(c) Garrigan's journal
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
3. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
4. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
5. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Garrigan tempted to do instead of going through with the interview?
2. What happens when Garrigan is told to come with the soldier and get off the bus?
3. What is the supposed ailment of Amin's daughter who attends a boarding school?
4. Why is Garrigan wearing a pair of clean scrubs as he goes down into the city later in the day?
5. Why does Garrigan need to test his own specimens at his clinic where he works?
6. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
7. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
8. What does Garrigan tell Sara about the handling of predators after he stares down a leopard?
9. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan finds him in the secret rooms?
10. Who does Garrigan call in order to explain to them the headlines that are being posted about him and his interview?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)