|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His shoulder
(c) His head
(d) His wrist
2. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
3. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A wig
(b) A concert t-shirt
(c) A smoking jacket
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
4. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(a) His table
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Swanepoel
(b) President Merrit
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Obote
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
2. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
3. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
5. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How will Amin know that the baby that his second wife is carrying is not his, according to her lover?
2. What does Amin blame for his cannibalistic tendencies as he talks to Garrigan?
3. What does Garrigan do in order to aid the escape of Amin during the looting?
4. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
5. What happens to the driver of the car in which Amin was riding where his life was almost taken?
6. What do the Tanzanian forces decide to use for their new headquarters as they advance into Kampala?
7. Who does Garrigan call in order to explain to them the headlines that are being posted about him and his interview?
8. What is Garrigan tempted to do instead of going through with the interview?
9. What is odd about the fact that Garrigan is doing surgery at the hospital in Kampala?
10. What does Amin share with Garrigan about the identity and the activities of Swanepoel?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)