|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(a) Her husband
2. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
3. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
4. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His wrist
(b) His shoulder
(c) His knee
(d) His head
5. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) Lego block
(b) A knife
(c) A stick
Short Answer Questions
1. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
2. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
3. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
4. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
5. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Garrigan wearing a pair of clean scrubs as he goes down into the city later in the day?
2. What has happened to Amin's bed when Garrigan enters Amin's bedroom during the looting?
3. What does Garrigan learn about the plans for Amin now?
4. Why are Gugu's relatives angry with Garrigan and Sara for letting him stay with them for a month?
5. What does Garrigan answer during an interview when he is asked what his address is?
6. What does Amin announce after the rest of the British (except for Garrigan) are expelled?
7. What does Amin want Garrigan to do as a demonstration of his loyalty to Amin?
8. What are some of the images that Garrigan sees in his recurring dream about Amin?
9. How does Garrigan help Amin plan for the invasion of Tansania during his time with the dictator?
10. What happens to the driver of the car in which Amin was riding where his life was almost taken?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)