|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
2. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
3. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(b) Sasha Amin
(c) Idi Amin
(d) Marina Perkins
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Black BMW
(b) Blue Volkswagen
(c) Red Maserati
(d) Green Porsche
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
4. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
5. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Garrigan need to test his own specimens at his clinic where he works?
2. What does Garrigan realize about the scene he witnesses in the center of the town?
3. When Amin Idi gets married, which ceremony is Garrigan invited to attend?
4. What does Malachi tell Garrigan the Clavie is, surprised that Garrigan doesn't already know?
5. When Garrigan meets Swanepoel and hears about the coup, why is Garrigan told not to worry about it?
6. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
7. Where is Amin, according to news reports that Garrigan hears from his new home?
8. Who does Garrigan call in order to explain to them the headlines that are being posted about him and his interview?
9. What does the Tanzanian Colonel have to say about the boy soldiers who are fighting?
10. What is causing the stomach pain that Amin has when he is at the hospital?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)