|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
2. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
3. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
4. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(d) Dr. Dawson
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(d) Servants of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
4. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
5. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
Short Essay Questions
1. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
2. When Garrigan meets Swanepoel and hears about the coup, why is Garrigan told not to worry about it?
3. What is one of the duties that Garrigan is asked to do, outside of his hospital and medical duties?
4. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
5. What does Amin announce after the rest of the British (except for Garrigan) are expelled?
6. What does Amin insist that Garrigan publish a report on when Garrigan is still in his services?
7. What does Garrigan tell Sara about the handling of predators after he stares down a leopard?
8. When Amin Idi gets married, which ceremony is Garrigan invited to attend?
9. How does Garrigan help Amin plan for the invasion of Tansania during his time with the dictator?
10. What happens when Garrigan finally does reach the APC and its safety?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)