|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
2. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(c) Her husband
3. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) Bad relationship with son
(b) No family
(d) No pension
4. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) A stick
(d) Lego block
5. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is ill
(b) He is in love
(c) He is a traitor
(d) He is a spy
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
2. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
4. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
5. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
Short Essay Questions
1. What two things does Garrigan receive during the month of June?
2. What does Amin insist that Garrigan publish a report on when Garrigan is still in his services?
3. While Garrigan is not able to gain access to the hostages at the airport situation, what is he able to do to help?
4. What are some of the complaints the Merrits share about their servants at the house?
5. What does Garrigan tell Sara about the handling of predators after he stares down a leopard?
6. What is the cause of the bleeding nose of Amin's son when he is brought to Garrigan to be cured?
7. How will Amin know that the baby that his second wife is carrying is not his, according to her lover?
8. What does Garrigan do in order to aid the escape of Amin during the looting?
9. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan finds him in the secret rooms?
10. What is odd about the fact that Garrigan is doing surgery at the hospital in Kampala?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)