|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) A lethal injection
(b) Safe passage out of the country
(c) An abortion
(d) To talk to Amin in private
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His wrist
(c) His head
(d) His shoulder
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Hugs Idi Amin
(c) Whispers to young boys
(d) Takes careful notes
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
2. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
3. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
4. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
5. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Garrigan imagine as he wanders in the halls of Amin's house as it is looted?
2. What does Amin blame for his cannibalistic tendencies as he talks to Garrigan?
3. How does Garrigan help Amin plan for the invasion of Tansania during his time with the dictator?
4. What is one of the duties that Garrigan is asked to do, outside of his hospital and medical duties?
5. What does Sara want from Garrigan when she calls him the night of the hostage situation?
6. What happens when Garrigan finally does reach the APC and its safety?
7. What does the Tanzanian Colonel have to say about the boy soldiers who are fighting?
8. What is odd about the fact that Garrigan is doing surgery at the hospital in Kampala?
9. What is Garrigan tempted to do instead of going through with the interview?
10. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do in order to control Amin Idi more?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)