|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His foot
(b) His wrist
(c) His head
(d) His stomach
2. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(b) A staircase
(c) A dragon
(d) A horse
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(a) Idi Amin
(b) Her husband
(c) Nigel Stone
5. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
5. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Garrigan do in order to aid the escape of Amin during the looting?
2. What does Amin announce after the rest of the British (except for Garrigan) are expelled?
3. What happens to the driver of the car in which Amin was riding where his life was almost taken?
4. Which couple does Garrigan observe in the bar when he is walking through Kampala?
5. What does Idi Amin say to the Queen when she asks him why he came to visit the country?
6. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan finds him in the secret rooms?
7. What is the reason Waziri doesn't think Garrigan should have gone to see Amin Idi speak?
8. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in exchange for his help after the Maserati accident?
9. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
10. What does Garrigan realize about the scene he witnesses in the center of the town?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)