|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(a) Nigel Stone
(c) Idi Amin
(d) Her husband
3. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(d) Elisa Merrit
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
5. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Amin blame for his cannibalistic tendencies as he talks to Garrigan?
2. Why does Garrigan need to test his own specimens at his clinic where he works?
3. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan finds him in the secret rooms?
4. What does Garrigan find himself charged with once he arrives on the shores of Kenya?
5. What happens when Garrigan is told to come with the soldier and get off the bus?
6. What happens when Garrigan finally does reach the APC and its safety?
7. Describe the bothy that is waiting for Garrigan when he finally arrives on the island.
8. What is one of the duties that Garrigan is asked to do, outside of his hospital and medical duties?
9. What is odd about the fact that Garrigan is doing surgery at the hospital in Kampala?
10. What does Amin insist that Garrigan publish a report on when Garrigan is still in his services?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)