|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) Safe passage out of the country
(b) To talk to Amin in private
(c) An abortion
(d) A lethal injection
2. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(a) Ear infection
(d) Acid reflex
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
2. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
4. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Garrigan hear happened to the plane that Swanepoel was in?
2. How do the Israelis take the guards by surprise in their attempts to free the hostages and kill the terrorists?
3. What is the supposed ailment of Amin's daughter who attends a boarding school?
4. What does Amin insist that Garrigan publish a report on when Garrigan is still in his services?
5. What is causing the stomach pain that Amin has when he is at the hospital?
6. What happens as Garrigan emerges from his hiding place after running from the soldiers?
7. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in exchange for his help after the Maserati accident?
8. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
9. What is Garrigan given at the breakfast he shares with the Merrits?
10. How does Garrigan help Amin plan for the invasion of Tansania during his time with the dictator?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)