|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(d) Elisa Merrit
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) How to practice basic hygiene
(c) How to have safe sex
(d) The value of being inoculated
3. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) Safe passage out of the country
(b) To talk to Amin in private
(c) A lethal injection
(d) An abortion
4. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
5. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
2. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
3. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
Short Essay Questions
1. How will Amin know that the baby that his second wife is carrying is not his, according to her lover?
2. What does Malachi tell Garrigan the Clavie is, surprised that Garrigan doesn't already know?
3. What is surprising to Marina about the boat trip that she and Garrigan take?
4. When Garrigan stops to ask some men for directions, what do they tell him about his safety?
5. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in exchange for his help after the Maserati accident?
6. What happens as Garrigan emerges from his hiding place after running from the soldiers?
7. What does Idi Amin say to the Queen when she asks him why he came to visit the country?
8. What is Merrit's reaction to the decision of Garrigan to leave the clinic to work with Amin?
9. What is Garrigan tempted to do instead of going through with the interview?
10. What is the supposed ailment of Amin's daughter who attends a boarding school?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)