|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garrigan learn is behind the series of bombs attributed to the Army of the Provisional Government?
(b) Idi Amir
(c) Nigel Stone
2. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
3. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
4. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
5. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) Amin's office
(b) The hospital
(c) The clinic
(d) His bungalow
6. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
(a) His wallet
(b) His passport
(c) The van
(d) His cargo
7. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
(b) Nigel Stone
8. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
(c) Water treatment center
9. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Hide during the daytime
(b) Be more careful
(c) Leave the country
(d) Be honest with him
10. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
11. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
12. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
13. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
14. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(b) The women in the camp
(d) Amin and his army
15. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
(a) The garage
(b) The heliopad
(c) Secret prison cells
(d) The water
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
2. Garrigan comes to the town, determined not to lose ____________ as he has lost so many others.
3. The bothy is supposed to be a ______________ hut, but it has been expanded.
4. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
5. Garrigan is done writing, but is haunted by the image of ___________ as it seems to be everywhere.
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)