|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
(a) Secrity cameras
(d) Booby traps
2. The people in the city begin _____________ once they realize no one will stop them.
(a) Burning things
3. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
4. With the ___________ coming up, there are many images of Margaret Thatcher on TV.
5. The bothy is supposed to be a ______________ hut, but it has been expanded.
(a) One room
(b) Three room
(c) Half a room
(d) Two room
6. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
(d) Amin's home
7. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
8. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) The clinic
(b) His bungalow
(c) The hospital
(d) Amin's office
9. Garrigan realizes he has been rescued by a band of _____________ soldiers after the battle in town.
10. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
(a) His memories
11. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
12. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(c) The secret prison
(d) Train station
13. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Grey's Anatomy
(c) Amin's Killing Logs
14. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
(a) A doctor
(d) A boy
15. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
(a) He sees Sara
(b) He falls into the river
(c) A snake bites him
(d) He passes out from exhaustion
Short Answer Questions
1. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
2. The bothy where Garrigan will now be living includes a ___________ and power as well.
3. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
4. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
5. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)