|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
(a) The Tanzanian's
(c) The Israeli
(d) The Zionists'
2. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(a) MIG jets
(b) Unmarked cars
3. What does Garrigan's sister send ahead so that it is at the new house when he arrives?
(a) A photo album
(b) His bank account number
(c) A phone
(d) His journal
4. Amin says that Garrigan has returned because he _____________ Idi.
5. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
(a) The living room
(b) The treasure room
(c) The office
(d) The bedroom
6. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
(a) Sleeper car
7. The bothy is supposed to be a ______________ hut, but it has been expanded.
(a) Three room
(b) One room
(c) Half a room
(d) Two room
8. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) The clinic
(b) Amin's office
(c) The hospital
(d) His bungalow
9. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
(c) Amin's home
10. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
(b) His brother
(c) His mother
(d) His sister
11. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Grey's Anatomy
(d) Amin's Killing Logs
12. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
13. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(a) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
14. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(a) The secret prison
(c) Train station
15. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
(b) His brother
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
Short Answer Questions
1. The headlines from Garrigan's interview imply that he has ___________ on his hands too.
2. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
3. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
4. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
5. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)