|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
2. Garrigan tries to imagine that the house is actually in _____________ and that he is Idi Amin.
3. Garrigan is tempted to run away rather than go through the ____________.
(b) Court process
4. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
5. What does Garrigan borrow in order to help Amin escape from the secret prisons?
(a) Land Rover
6. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan approaches him in the prison cells?
(a) His medals
(b) A severed head
(c) A picture
(d) His shoes
7. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) His bungalow
(b) The clinic
(c) Amin's office
(d) The hospital
8. How many journalists show up to question Garrigan after his adventures with Amin?
(d) One hundred
9. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
(a) Sleeper car
10. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
(a) His brother
(b) His sister
(d) His mother
11. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
(a) A boy
(b) A doctor
12. The headlines from Garrigan's interview imply that he has ___________ on his hands too.
13. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
14. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
(a) No one's
(b) His own
15. Who does Garrigan see die during the incident in the middle of the town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
2. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
3. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
4. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
5. Garrigan notices that the ___________ in front of the secret door have not been touched at all.
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)