|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many journalists show up to question Garrigan after his adventures with Amin?
(c) One hundred
2. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
3. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
(a) He is crying
(b) He is dead
(c) He is beating others
(d) He is being beaten
4. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
5. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) The clinic
(b) His bungalow
(c) The hospital
(d) Amin's office
6. Garrigan comes to the town, determined not to lose ____________ as he has lost so many others.
7. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
8. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) President of Scotland
(b) Queen of England
(c) The President of the United States
(d) Prime Minister of England
9. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Leave the country
(b) Be honest with him
(c) Be more careful
(d) Hide during the daytime
10. Who does Garrigan learn is behind the series of bombs attributed to the Army of the Provisional Government?
(a) Idi Amir
(d) Nigel Stone
11. Amin says that Garrigan has returned because he _____________ Idi.
12. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
13. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
(d) Saudi Arabia
14. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
15. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
2. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
3. What is the item that Amin is talking to covered with when Garrigan approaches Amin?
4. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
5. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)