|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
(a) No one's
(b) His own
2. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
(a) The living room
(b) The office
(c) The bedroom
(d) The treasure room
3. Garrigan notices that the ___________ in front of the secret door have not been touched at all.
4. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
(a) A bottle of poison
(b) A baseball bat
(c) A broken bottle
5. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(a) A bomb
6. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
(a) Secret prison cells
(b) The heliopad
(c) The water
(d) The garage
7. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(b) Amin and his army
(c) The women in the camp
8. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
(a) His mother
(c) His sister
(d) His brother
9. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
10. Garrigan can see the burned spot above his bothy where the Burning of the _________ takes place.
11. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
12. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
13. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
(b) His brother
(c) His sister
(d) His mother
14. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(a) MIG jets
(c) Unmarked cars
15. Garrigan is tempted to run away rather than go through the ____________.
(a) Court process
Short Answer Questions
1. When Amin does not arrive, Garrigan realizes he cannot stay at the ___________, but he doesn't know where else to go.
2. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
3. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan approaches him in the prison cells?
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. What does Garrigan borrow in order to help Amin escape from the secret prisons?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)