|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
(a) The Tanzanian's
(b) The Israeli
(d) The Zionists'
2. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
(a) He is beating others
(b) He is crying
(c) He is being beaten
(d) He is dead
3. Amin notes that he regrets the death of the ______________ and that his followers did it without his knowledge.
(a) His father
(d) His son
4. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
5. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
6. Garrigan is surprised to discover a small ________ on the island where he could have bought supplies.
(b) Trading post
(c) Family market
7. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) Queen of England
(b) Prime Minister of England
(c) President of Scotland
(d) The President of the United States
8. The people in the city begin _____________ once they realize no one will stop them.
(b) Burning things
9. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
(a) Black BMW
(b) Green Porsche
(c) Blue Volkswagen
(d) Red Maserati
10. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
11. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) The clinic
(b) His bungalow
(c) The hospital
(d) Amin's office
12. What doesn't Garrigan know when the publicist asks him the question?
(a) His bank account number
(b) His plans
(c) His name
(d) His address
13. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
(b) Trying to kill him
(d) Bad writing
14. Amin insists that Garrigan ____________ him, and then keep tapes of these sessions.
(c) Do surgery on
(d) Answer questions for him
15. Garrigan notices that the ___________ in front of the secret door have not been touched at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
2. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
3. What does Garrigan's sister send ahead so that it is at the new house when he arrives?
4. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
5. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
This section contains 478 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)