|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers were distressed to find out they might have killed a __________ as this would make their leader unhappy.
(c) Black man
(d) White man
2. The ____________ tells Garrigan that it will not be as bad as he thinks it will be.
3. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(b) A bomb
4. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
(a) Sleeper car
5. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
(a) A towel
(b) Clean scrubs
(c) A pair of overalls
(d) Amin's old clothing
6. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) The President of the United States
(b) Queen of England
(c) President of Scotland
(d) Prime Minister of England
7. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
(a) The treasure room
(b) The living room
(c) The bedroom
(d) The office
8. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
9. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
(a) Red Maserati
(b) Black BMW
(c) Green Porsche
(d) Blue Volkswagen
10. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
11. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
12. It seems that Amin has taken refuge in _________ though others in Uganda want him to be taken back and put on trial.
(c) Saudi Arabia
13. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(a) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
14. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
15. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Grey's Anatomy
(d) Amin's Killing Logs
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
2. Garrigan comes to the town, determined not to lose ____________ as he has lost so many others.
3. What is the item that Amin is talking to covered with when Garrigan approaches Amin?
4. Amin says that Garrigan has returned because he _____________ Idi.
5. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)