Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
2. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
3. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
(a) His memories
4. Where is Garrigan sent after his run in with the soldiers and after he is accused of certain travesties?
5. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
(b) Nigel Stone
6. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
(a) He is crying
(b) He is being beaten
(c) He is dead
(d) He is beating others
7. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan approaches him in the prison cells?
(a) His shoes
(b) A severed head
(c) A picture
(d) His medals
8. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
9. What is stolen from Garrigan's bungalow after the rest of the British are expelled?
(a) His passport
(b) His journal
(c) His pillow
(d) His money
10. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
(a) Blowing up the plane
(b) Helping Amin escape
(c) Being a traitor
(d) Poisoning Amin
11. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
12. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(b) MIG jets
(c) Unmarked cars
13. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
14. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
(b) Sleeper car
15. If Amin had not been fighting the ____________ free fighters in Kenya, Amin says he would not have practiced cannibalism.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan is surprised to discover a small ________ on the island where he could have bought supplies.
2. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
3. The soldiers were distressed to find out they might have killed a __________ as this would make their leader unhappy.
4. Who does Garrigan learn is behind the series of bombs attributed to the Army of the Provisional Government?
5. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
This section contains 442 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)