|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His dad
(c) His sister
(d) His mom
3. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
4. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(b) The god
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Obote
(d) President Mbarara
6. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
7. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(a) Idi Amin
8. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
9. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
10. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
11. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
12. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
13. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A concert t-shirt
(b) A wig
(c) A smoking jacket
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
14. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(a) The Ayatollah
15. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
2. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
3. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
4. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)