|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A staircase
(b) A horse
(c) A dragon
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Whispers to young boys
(b) Hugs Idi Amin
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Takes careful notes
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
6. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(d) Elisa Merrit
7. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Kill him
(b) Argue with him
(c) Dose him
(d) Distract him
8. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His car
(b) Phone lines
(c) His audio recorder with the directions on it
9. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A concert t-shirt
(b) A wig
(c) A smoking jacket
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
10. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
11. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(d) Dr. Merrit
12. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
13. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
14. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His shoulder
(c) His wrist
(d) His head
15. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
2. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
5. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)