|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Marina
(b) Only Stone
(c) Only Garrigan
(d) Only Amin and Garrigan
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
6. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
7. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
8. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(a) The Ayatollah
9. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Spy on Amin
(b) Leave Amin's compound
(c) Kill Amin
(d) Persuade Amin
10. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(a) Idi Amin
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Sasha Amin
11. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
12. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(a) Servants of the house
13. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
14. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
15. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His wrist
(b) His stomach
(c) His head
(d) His foot
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
2. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
3. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
4. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
5. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
This section contains 424 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)