|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
2. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) To talk to Amin in private
(b) A lethal injection
(c) Safe passage out of the country
(d) An abortion
3. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Dr. Merrit
(d) Nigel Stone
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Leave Amin's compound
(b) Spy on Amin
(c) Persuade Amin
(d) Kill Amin
6. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
7. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(c) Tsetse fly
8. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
9. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
10. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A smoking jacket
(b) A wig
(c) A concert t-shirt
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
11. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
12. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Garrigan
(b) Only Stone
(c) Only Amin and Garrigan
(d) Only Marina
13. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
14. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
15. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
3. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
4. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)