|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(b) The Ayatollah
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) Photos of executions
(b) A video
(c) Logs of killings
(d) The secret prisons
4. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
5. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A dragon
(b) A horse
(d) A staircase
6. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) University students
(c) White doctors
(d) Young children
7. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is a traitor
(b) He is in love
(c) He is ill
(d) He is a spy
8. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His shoulder
(b) His wrist
(c) His knee
(d) His head
9. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
10. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) Bad relationship with son
(b) No pension
(d) No family
11. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
12. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
13. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(b) Baseball bat
14. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
15. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His dad
(b) His sister
(c) His donkey
(d) His mom
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
3. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)