|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(b) The god
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(a) Idi Amin
(b) Her husband
(c) Nigel Stone
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His head
(c) His wrist
(d) His shoulder
4. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of dictatorship
(c) State of poverty
(d) State of emergency
6. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His mom
(c) His sister
(d) His dad
7. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
8. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(b) Cancer treatment
9. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Obote
(d) President Mbarara
10. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
11. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) A lethal injection
(b) Safe passage out of the country
(c) To talk to Amin in private
(d) An abortion
12. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
(b) Radio announcers
13. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
14. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Marina Perkins
(d) Nigel Stone
15. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
2. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
3. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
4. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)