|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A horse
(b) A staircase
(c) A dragon
2. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
3. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(c) Idi Amin
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(b) Killer bee
(c) Tsetse fly
5. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(a) Baseball bat
6. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(c) Her husband
7. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Sasha Amin
(d) Idi Amin
8. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) Bad relationship with son
(c) No family
(d) No pension
9. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Colonel Mugabe
(c) Idi Amin
(d) Peter Weir
10. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
11. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) A handful of dirt
(d) Garrigan's journal
12. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
13. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
14. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
15. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
4. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
5. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
This section contains 422 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)