|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(d) Flu medication
2. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A smoking jacket
(b) A concert t-shirt
(c) Pink fluffy slippers
(d) A wig
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(b) Baseball bat
4. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Stone
(b) Only Garrigan
(c) Only Marina
(d) Only Amin and Garrigan
5. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(c) The god
6. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
7. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
8. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His mom
(b) His sister
(c) His donkey
(d) His dad
9. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
10. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(b) Tsetse fly
11. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) Young children
(c) White doctors
(d) University students
12. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
13. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
14. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
15. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Hugs Idi Amin
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Takes careful notes
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
2. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
5. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)