|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) An abortion
(b) A lethal injection
(c) Safe passage out of the country
(d) To talk to Amin in private
2. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His wrist
(b) His shoulder
(c) His knee
(d) His head
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) The value of being inoculated
(b) How to practice basic hygiene
(c) How to bury bodies
(d) How to have safe sex
5. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Red Maserati
(b) Black BMW
(c) Green Porsche
(d) Blue Volkswagen
6. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
7. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
8. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Sasha Amin
9. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
10. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
11. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(b) No pension
(c) Bad relationship with son
(d) No family
12. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) A handful of dirt
(b) Garrigan's journal
13. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
14. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Swanepoel
(b) President Obote
(c) President Merrit
(d) President Mbarara
15. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Hugs Idi Amin
(c) Whispers to young boys
(d) Takes careful notes
Short Answer Questions
1. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
4. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
5. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)