|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
(a) Orange jumpsuit
(b) Ceremonial African garments
(c) A toga
(d) Space helmet
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(b) Killer bee
3. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(b) Colonel Mugabe
(c) Peter Weir
(d) Idi Amin
4. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Sasha Amin
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(c) The water supply
(d) Their own health
6. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
7. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
8. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
9. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(d) The god
10. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(b) Phone lines
(c) His car
11. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
12. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
13. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(c) Elisa Merrit
14. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
15. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His dad
(c) His sister
(d) His mom
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
2. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
3. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
4. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
5. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)