|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
(a) A toga
(b) Orange jumpsuit
(c) Ceremonial African garments
(d) Space helmet
2. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His head
(b) His wrist
(c) His foot
(d) His stomach
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(d) Dr. Merrit
4. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
5. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Nigel Stone
6. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(b) Cancer treatment
7. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
8. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(a) Another car
9. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
10. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
11. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
12. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of emergency
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of peace
(d) State of dictatorship
13. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
14. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
(b) Radio announcers
15. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Amin and Garrigan
(b) Only Garrigan
(c) Only Marina
(d) Only Stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
3. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)