|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Kill Amin
(b) Persuade Amin
(c) Spy on Amin
(d) Leave Amin's compound
2. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His head
(b) His wrist
(c) His shoulder
(d) His knee
4. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(b) Her husband
5. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(c) Idi Amin
6. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
7. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) An abortion
(b) Safe passage out of the country
(c) A lethal injection
(d) To talk to Amin in private
8. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
9. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(c) Flu medication
10. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
11. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
12. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
13. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
14. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
15. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
2. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
4. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
5. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
This section contains 440 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)