|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(b) Cancer treatment
2. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
3. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
5. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is ill
(b) He is a spy
(c) He is a traitor
(d) He is in love
6. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His wrist
(b) His shoulder
(c) His knee
(d) His head
7. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Mbarara
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Obote
(d) President Merrit
8. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(c) Tsetse fly
9. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
10. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
11. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(a) Ear infection
(b) Acid reflex
12. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
13. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(d) Dr. Dawson
14. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Argue with him
(b) Distract him
(c) Kill him
(d) Dose him
15. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
2. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
3. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)