|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) A video
(b) The secret prisons
(c) Logs of killings
(d) Photos of executions
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(c) Killer bee
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Green Porsche
(b) Blue Volkswagen
(c) Black BMW
(d) Red Maserati
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) Stories from fellow passengers
(c) A map
(d) An audio tape
6. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Dose him
(b) Kill him
(c) Argue with him
(d) Distract him
7. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
8. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
9. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
10. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(d) Flu medication
11. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
12. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) Garrigan's journal
(d) A handful of dirt
13. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
14. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
15. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
2. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
3. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
4. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
5. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)