|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
3. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
4. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(b) Baseball bat
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
6. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) No pension
(c) No family
(d) Bad relationship with son
7. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
8. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
9. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
10. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
11. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(c) Cancer treatment
12. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Distract him
(b) Kill him
(c) Dose him
(d) Argue with him
13. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
14. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Idi Hotel
(b) Fine Hotel
(c) Swanpole Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
15. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Marina Smith
(d) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
2. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
3. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
5. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)