|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His shoulder
(b) His head
(c) His knee
(d) His wrist
2. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
3. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Killing him
(b) Leaving the country
(c) Traveling the country
4. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
(a) Ceremonial African garments
(b) Orange jumpsuit
(c) A toga
(d) Space helmet
5. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
6. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
7. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) Young children
(b) White doctors
(d) University students
8. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(a) Dr. Dawson
9. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
10. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
11. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
12. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
13. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
14. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
15. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) Safe passage out of the country
(b) An abortion
(c) A lethal injection
(d) To talk to Amin in private
Short Answer Questions
1. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
4. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
5. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
This section contains 465 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)