|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Takes careful notes
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Hugs Idi Amin
(d) Runs away from the crowd
3. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
4. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(d) Idi Amin
5. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(a) Dr. Merrit
6. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(d) His table
7. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
8. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Marina Smith
(c) Dr. Dawson
9. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Traveling the country
(b) Killing him
(c) Leaving the country
10. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) An audio tape
(b) Stories from fellow passengers
(c) A map
(d) A book
11. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(c) Flu medication
12. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
13. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
14. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
15. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
3. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)