|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(d) Servants of the house
3. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) White doctors
(c) University students
(d) Young children
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Nigel Stone
5. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Garrigan
(b) Only Stone
(c) Only Amin and Garrigan
(d) Only Marina
6. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(a) Idi Amin
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Her husband
7. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A horse
(c) A dragon
(d) A staircase
8. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Obote
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Swanepoel
9. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(c) Dr. Dawson
10. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
11. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His dad
(b) His mom
(c) His sister
(d) His donkey
12. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
13. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
14. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(d) The god
15. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) Lego block
(c) A stick
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
2. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
3. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
4. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
5. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)