|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
(b) Radio announcers
2. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(a) Dr. Dawson
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Green Porsche
(b) Black BMW
(c) Red Maserati
(d) Blue Volkswagen
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) Young children
(c) White doctors
(d) University students
6. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(b) Ear infection
(c) Acid reflex
7. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
(d) Marina Perkins
8. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
9. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(d) Never there
10. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
11. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is a spy
(b) He is a traitor
(c) He is ill
(d) He is in love
12. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
13. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
14. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) An audio tape
(b) A map
(c) A book
(d) Stories from fellow passengers
15. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) Garrigan's journal
(c) A handful of dirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
4. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
5. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
This section contains 454 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)