|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(b) Ear infection
(c) Acid reflex
2. Garrigan notices that the ___________ in front of the secret door have not been touched at all.
3. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(d) Another car
4. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Amin's Killing Logs
(d) Grey's Anatomy
5. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan tries to imagine that the house is actually in _____________ and that he is Idi Amin.
2. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
4. What is Garrigan charged with when he is captured by the group of men at the dock?
5. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)