|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of emergency
(b) State of peace
(c) State of dictatorship
(d) State of poverty
2. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His shoulder
(c) His wrist
(d) His head
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) An audio tape
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) A map
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
3. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
4. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
5. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)