|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(b) Train station
(d) The secret prison
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
3. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Be more careful
(b) Leave the country
(c) Hide during the daytime
(d) Be honest with him
4. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(a) Baseball bat
5. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) Amin's office
(b) The hospital
(c) His bungalow
(d) The clinic
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin says that Garrigan has returned because he _____________ Idi.
2. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
3. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
4. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
5. With the ___________ coming up, there are many images of Margaret Thatcher on TV.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)