|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
2. What is stolen from Garrigan's bungalow after the rest of the British are expelled?
(a) His passport
(b) His pillow
(c) His journal
(d) His money
3. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(a) Her husband
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Nigel Stone
4. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(b) The god
5. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(d) A bomb
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
4. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
5. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)