|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) University students
(c) Young children
(d) White doctors
2. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
(a) The Zionists'
(b) The Tanzanian's
(c) The Israeli
3. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Colonel Mugabe
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Peter Weir
4. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(a) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) A handful of dirt
(c) Garrigan's journal
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
3. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
4. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
5. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)