|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is a traitor
(b) He is in love
(c) He is ill
(d) He is a spy
2. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
3. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
4. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
(b) His memories
5. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Killing him
(b) Traveling the country
(c) Leaving the country
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
2. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
3. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
5. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)