|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan is surprised to discover a small ________ on the island where he could have bought supplies.
(a) Trading post
(b) Family market
2. The bothy where Garrigan will now be living includes a ___________ and power as well.
3. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) The secret prisons
(b) Logs of killings
(c) A video
(d) Photos of executions
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
5. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
(a) Radio announcers
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
2. When Garrigan walks into the secret prisons, he realizes he is hearing a voice - whose voice is it?
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
4. What is stolen from Garrigan's bungalow after the rest of the British are expelled?
5. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)