|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
(a) Ceremonial African garments
(b) Orange jumpsuit
(c) A toga
(d) Space helmet
2. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
(d) A tank
3. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(a) Amin's Killing Logs
(c) Grey's Anatomy
4. What does Garrigan's sister send ahead so that it is at the new house when he arrives?
(a) His bank account number
(b) A phone
(c) His journal
(d) A photo album
5. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
(a) His brother
(b) His mother
(d) His sister
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
2. What does Garrigan take in order to get into Kenya and to his freedom?
3. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
4. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
5. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)