|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
2. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A dragon
(b) A horse
(d) A staircase
3. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
4. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
5. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
(a) A snake bites him
(b) He sees Sara
(c) He passes out from exhaustion
(d) He falls into the river
Short Answer Questions
1. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
2. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)