|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The bothy is supposed to be a ______________ hut, but it has been expanded.
(a) Two room
(b) One room
(c) Three room
(d) Half a room
2. Who is the crazy man that Garrigan sees hanging from the tree when he reaches the equator?
3. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) Bad relationship with son
(b) No pension
(c) No family
4. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Idi Amin
(d) Sasha Amin
5. Who takes Garrigan into custody when he arrives on the dock of the new country?
(a) Nairobi police
(c) Amin's army
(d) A gang of freedom fighters
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
2. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
5. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)