|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
2. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Hide during the daytime
(b) Be more careful
(c) Leave the country
(d) Be honest with him
3. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His dad
(c) His mom
(d) His sister
4. Who does Garrigan have to reassure after they have seen the headlines about his involvement with Amin?
(b) His sister
(c) His mother
(d) His brother
5. Garrigan begins to wonder if he was just a ______________ for Sara when she was at the clinic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
2. Garrigan notices that the ___________ in front of the secret door have not been touched at all.
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)