|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
2. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
(a) Trying to kill him
(b) Bad writing
3. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
4. Garrigan tries to imagine that the house is actually in _____________ and that he is Idi Amin.
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) Garrigan's journal
(d) A handful of dirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
2. What doesn't Garrigan know when the publicist asks him the question?
3. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
4. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
5. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)