|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amin talking to when Garrigan approaches him in the prison cells?
(a) A severed head
(b) His medals
(c) His shoes
(d) A picture
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(c) Their own health
(d) The water supply
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(b) Dr. Merrit
4. What does Garrigan want to take in order to go north away from where he has been?
(b) Sleeper car
5. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
3. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
4. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
5. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)