|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) Diplomatic immunity
(b) A new house
2. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
3. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
5. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
2. Where does Garrigan decide he wants to go since he is already feeling stronger?
3. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
4. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
5. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)