|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
(a) Amin and his army
(d) The women in the camp
2. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(b) His table
3. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
4. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
5. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
2. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
4. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
5. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)