|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garrigan see die during the incident in the middle of the town?
2. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) Lego block
(c) A stick
3. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(c) Amin's Killing Logs
(d) Grey's Anatomy
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of dictatorship
(c) State of poverty
(d) State of emergency
5. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
5. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)