|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Nigel Stone
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What whistles by Garrigan as he tries to get to the APC after a gunfight breaks out during his trip?
(c) A tank
4. The chapter opens with a _______________ where everything becomes Amin.
(b) Struggle in the bedroom
(d) Recurring dream
5. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
2. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
3. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
4. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
5. What has the hospital run out of at Kampala, making it difficult to sterilize anything?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)