|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His sister
(b) His donkey
(c) His mom
(d) His dad
3. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His knee
(b) His wrist
(c) His head
(d) His shoulder
4. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A smoking jacket
(b) A concert t-shirt
(c) Pink fluffy slippers
(d) A wig
5. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
2. Garrigan begins to wonder if he was just a ______________ for Sara when she was at the clinic.
3. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
4. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
5. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)