|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
(a) Black BMW
(b) Red Maserati
(c) Blue Volkswagen
(d) Green Porsche
3. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(b) Idi Amin
4. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
(a) The Tanzanian's
(b) The Zionists'
(c) The Israeli
5. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) An abortion
(b) A lethal injection
(c) Safe passage out of the country
(d) To talk to Amin in private
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garrigan finally feel strong enough to help when he gets up in the morning?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
3. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
4. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)