|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
(b) A boy
(d) A doctor
2. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) Pink fluffy slippers
(b) A smoking jacket
(c) A concert t-shirt
(d) A wig
3. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
4. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
5. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
4. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
5. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)