|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Hide during the daytime
(b) Be more careful
(c) Leave the country
(d) Be honest with him
2. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(b) Unmarked cars
(d) MIG jets
5. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His mom
(b) His sister
(c) His donkey
(d) His dad
Short Answer Questions
1. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
2. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
3. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
4. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
5. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)