|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
2. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
3. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A dragon
(b) A horse
(c) A staircase
4. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(b) Her husband
5. Garrigan realizes he has emerged from the forest close to __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
3. The people in the city begin _____________ once they realize no one will stop them.
4. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
5. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)