|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(d) The Ayatollah
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
3. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
(a) He passes out from exhaustion
(b) He sees Sara
(c) He falls into the river
(d) A snake bites him
4. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
(b) Dr. Merrit
(d) Dr. Dawson
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(b) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
2. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
5. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)