|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The soldiers were distressed to find out they might have killed a __________ as this would make their leader unhappy.
(c) White man
(d) Black man
2. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(d) A bomb
3. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(a) Unmarked cars
(d) MIG jets
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
2. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)