|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
2. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
(a) His head
(b) His wrist
(c) His knee
(d) His shoulder
3. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Leaving the country
(b) Killing him
(c) Traveling the country
4. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(d) Elisa Merrit
5. The soldiers were distressed to find out they might have killed a __________ as this would make their leader unhappy.
(c) Black man
(d) White man
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
4. What city do the Tanzanians reach and then take as a result?
5. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)