|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to practice basic hygiene
(b) The value of being inoculated
(c) How to have safe sex
(d) How to bury bodies
2. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Mbarara
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Merrit
(d) President Obote
3. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(d) The god
4. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(a) Flu medication
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
2. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
3. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
4. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
5. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)