|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
2. The ___________ the group captures sometimes don't even know what country they are fighting in.
3. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
4. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(a) A bomb
5. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(d) Baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
2. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. The soldiers were distressed to find out they might have killed a __________ as this would make their leader unhappy.
5. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)