|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Nigel Stone
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Grey's Anatomy
(c) Amin's Killing Logs
3. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
4. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(a) Her husband
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) Young children
(c) White doctors
(d) University students
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
3. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
4. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
5. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)