|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) Safe passage out of the country
(b) A lethal injection
(c) An abortion
(d) To talk to Amin in private
2. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A smoking jacket
(b) A wig
(c) A concert t-shirt
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
4. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
5. For good measure, the Israelis blow up a fleet of __________ that Amin keeps at the airport.
(b) MIG jets
(d) Unmarked cars
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
2. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
3. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
4. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
5. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)