|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) Logs of killings
(b) A video
(c) The secret prisons
(d) Photos of executions
2. Who has told Amin of the plot being devised against him to assassinate him by drugging?
3. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
4. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
2. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
3. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
4. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
5. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)