|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(d) Servants of the house
2. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
3. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
4. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
5. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
(a) A boy
(b) A doctor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
2. What is supposedly being sent to Libya in order to secure arms in the exchange?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
5. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)