|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of dictatorship
(b) State of peace
(c) State of emergency
(d) State of poverty
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(b) His car
(c) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(d) Phone lines
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
5. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(a) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
2. Amin insists that Garrigan ____________ him, and then keep tapes of these sessions.
3. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
4. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
5. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)