|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) Phone lines
(b) His car
(c) His audio recorder with the directions on it
3. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
(a) The President of the United States
(b) President of Scotland
(c) Queen of England
(d) Prime Minister of England
4. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
(a) Ceremonial African garments
(b) Space helmet
(c) A toga
(d) Orange jumpsuit
5. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
2. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
3. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
4. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
5. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)