|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) Stories from fellow passengers
(b) A map
(c) A book
(d) An audio tape
3. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
4. What is stolen from Garrigan's bungalow after the rest of the British are expelled?
(a) His pillow
(b) His passport
(c) His money
(d) His journal
5. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
(a) Leave Amin's compound
(b) Persuade Amin
(c) Kill Amin
(d) Spy on Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
3. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
4. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
5. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)