|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
2. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
3. What kind of spy ring does Amin say that he has broken up after the rest of the British are expelled?
4. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(b) Her husband
5. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Idi Hotel
(b) Fine Hotel
(c) Swanpole Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
4. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)