|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(d) His table
2. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) The secret prisons
(b) Photos of executions
(c) A video
(d) Logs of killings
5. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) No pension
(b) No family
(c) Bad relationship with son
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
5. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)