|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
4. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
5. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
(a) A baseball bat
(b) A bottle of poison
(d) A broken bottle
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
2. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
3. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
4. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
5. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)