|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is in love
(b) He is a spy
(c) He is a traitor
(d) He is ill
2. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(d) South Africa
3. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) His bungalow
(b) Amin's office
(c) The clinic
(d) The hospital
4. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
2. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
3. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
5. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)