|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
(a) A snake bites him
(b) He sees Sara
(c) He falls into the river
(d) He passes out from exhaustion
2. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
3. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Stone
(b) Only Garrigan
(c) Only Marina
(d) Only Amin and Garrigan
4. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) University students
(b) Young children
(d) White doctors
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
2. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
3. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
4. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
5. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)