|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Stone says that Garrigan is ___________ in what Amin does if Garrigan does not decide to kill Amin.
2. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(a) The god
3. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
(a) Red Maserati
(b) Blue Volkswagen
(c) Black BMW
(d) Green Porsche
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
4. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)