|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
2. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Dr. Dawson
(d) Marina Smith
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
2. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)