|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
2. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(a) Idi Amin
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Sasha Amin
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(c) Tsetse fly
4. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
5. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
(b) Radio announcers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is stolen from Garrigan's bungalow after the rest of the British are expelled?
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
3. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
4. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
5. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)