|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
(a) His passport
(b) The van
(c) His wallet
(d) His cargo
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Takes careful notes
(c) Hugs Idi Amin
(d) Whispers to young boys
4. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(c) Acid reflex
(d) Ear infection
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(d) Flu medication
Short Answer Questions
1. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
2. What is stolen from Garrigan's bungalow after the rest of the British are expelled?
3. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
4. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
5. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)