|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
3. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
4. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(c) Dr. Dawson
5. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(c) Idi Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
2. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
4. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
5. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)