|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His foot
(b) His head
(c) His wrist
(d) His stomach
2. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
3. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Marina Perkins
(d) Nigel Stone
4. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
5. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(b) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(c) Phone lines
(d) His car
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
3. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
5. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)