|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
(a) Be honest with him
(b) Be more careful
(c) Hide during the daytime
(d) Leave the country
2. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(c) South Africa
4. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of dictatorship
(d) State of emergency
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
2. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
3. Amin laughs when Garrigan pleads for his life, saying that he will not kill someone like ____________.
4. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)