|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His wrist
(b) His foot
(c) His head
(d) His stomach
2. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Dr. Dawson
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Smith
3. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
4. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
5. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)