|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Hugs Idi Amin
(b) Takes careful notes
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Whispers to young boys
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
5. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
Short Answer Questions
1. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
2. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
3. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
4. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
5. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)