|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) White doctors
(c) University students
(d) Young children
3. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His foot
(b) His head
(c) His stomach
(d) His wrist
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
5. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
3. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)