|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(c) Garrigan's journal
(d) A handful of dirt
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Marina Perkins
5. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
4. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
5. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)