|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His dad
(b) His sister
(c) His donkey
(d) His mom
2. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
4. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) White doctors
(b) University students
(d) Young children
5. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)