|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
2. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
5. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
2. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
3. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
4. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
5. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)