|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Obote
(d) President Mbarara
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(b) Dr. Merrit
5. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(a) Another car
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
2. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
4. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)