|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(c) The god
2. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Mbarara
(b) President Merrit
(c) President Obote
(d) President Swanepoel
3. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(d) Flu medication
5. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Swanpole Hotel
(c) Idi Hotel
(d) Fine Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
4. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)