|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Takes careful notes
(c) Whispers to young boys
(d) Hugs Idi Amin
2. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(b) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
3. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
4. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of poverty
(b) State of dictatorship
(c) State of peace
(d) State of emergency
Short Answer Questions
1. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
4. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
5. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)