|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(a) Another car
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
3. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
4. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(a) Her husband
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(c) Acid reflex
(d) Ear infection
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
3. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
4. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
5. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)