|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) A map
(c) An audio tape
(d) Stories from fellow passengers
3. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
4. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
5. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His car
(c) Phone lines
(d) His audio recorder with the directions on it
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
4. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)