|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
3. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A horse
(b) A dragon
(c) A staircase
4. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
5. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
(b) A large knife
(c) Embroidery needle
Short Answer Questions
1. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. Garrigan is NOT invited to the ______________ service in celebration of his fourth marriage.
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
5. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)