|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
3. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(d) Idi Amin
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
2. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
3. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
5. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)