|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
3. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His sister
(b) His dad
(c) His mom
(d) His donkey
4. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
(b) Dr. Merrit
(d) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
3. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
4. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
5. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)