|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Marina Smith
(b) Nigel Stone
(d) Dr. Dawson
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(b) Tsetse fly
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
5. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(b) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
4. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
5. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)