|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of poverty
(b) State of peace
(c) State of dictatorship
(d) State of emergency
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) An audio tape
(b) Stories from fellow passengers
(c) A book
(d) A map
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Takes careful notes
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Hugs Idi Amin
(d) Runs away from the crowd
5. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
4. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
5. Amin threatens a reporter by saying that no one can outrun a ______________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)