|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(b) Her husband
2. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
3. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
4. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
5. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
5. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)