|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(a) The Ayatollah
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) Stories from fellow passengers
(b) An audio tape
(c) A map
(d) A book
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Takes careful notes
(c) Hugs Idi Amin
(d) Whispers to young boys
4. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
5. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan's ____________ asked him how he could become so close to a man like Amin.
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
3. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
4. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
5. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)