|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
2. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
5. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(d) The Ayatollah
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. What does Amin wear when he says that he has been talking to NASA about being the first black man on the moon?
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)