|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(b) Dr. Dawson
(c) Marina Smith
(d) Nigel Stone
2. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
3. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Hugs Idi Amin
(c) Takes careful notes
(d) Whispers to young boys
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) Stories from fellow passengers
(c) An audio tape
(d) A map
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
4. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
5. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)