|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(a) Dr. Dawson
2. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of emergency
(c) State of poverty
(d) State of dictatorship
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(c) Cancer treatment
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. What does Peter request from Garrigan in order to cover up an affair Peter had with one of Amin's wives?
(a) Safe passage out of the country
(b) An abortion
(c) To talk to Amin in private
(d) A lethal injection
Short Answer Questions
1. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
3. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
4. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)