|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Marina Smith
(c) Dr. Dawson
(d) Nigel Stone
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(b) Cancer treatment
4. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His car
(b) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(c) Phone lines
5. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
5. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)