|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(a) Life jackets
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
5. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
4. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
5. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)