|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A map
(b) An audio tape
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) A book
2. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
3. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Hugs Idi Amin
(b) Runs away from the crowd
(c) Whispers to young boys
(d) Takes careful notes
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(b) Tsetse fly
(c) Killer bee
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)