|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His wrist
(b) His foot
(c) His head
(d) His stomach
2. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of dictatorship
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of emergency
(d) State of peace
3. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
2. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
4. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
5. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)