|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
(d) Marina Perkins
2. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) Lego block
(c) A knife
(d) A stick
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(c) Cancer treatment
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His dad
(c) His sister
(d) His mom
5. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His stomach
(b) His foot
(c) His head
(d) His wrist
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
3. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
5. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)