|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
5. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A staircase
(b) A horse
(d) A dragon
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
3. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)