|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(a) Another car
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) University students
(b) Young children
(c) White doctors
3. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
4. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
5. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His mom
(b) His dad
(c) His sister
(d) His donkey
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
4. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)