|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
2. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(a) Life jackets
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) Stories from fellow passengers
(b) An audio tape
(c) A map
(d) A book
4. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(c) The water supply
(d) Their own health
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
5. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)