|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Red Maserati
(b) Black BMW
(c) Green Porsche
(d) Blue Volkswagen
3. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
4. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(c) Her husband
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
4. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
5. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)