|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
3. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) White doctors
(b) University students
(d) Young children
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(b) No pension
(c) Bad relationship with son
(d) No family
5. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(d) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
5. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)