|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(a) Ear infection
(c) Acid reflex
2. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
3. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(c) Phone lines
(d) His car
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Obote
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Merrit
5. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
2. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
3. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)