|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Sasha Amin
(d) Idi Amin
2. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
(a) His foot
(b) His wrist
(c) His stomach
(d) His head
5. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
3. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)