|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(a) Servants of the house
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) University students
(b) White doctors
(d) Young children
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
2. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
5. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)