|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(b) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
4. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
4. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
5. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)