|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(c) Lego block
(d) A stick
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
4. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
5. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
2. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
3. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
4. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
5. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)