|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Idi Amin
(d) Sasha Amin
2. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(c) Ear infection
(d) Acid reflex
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Marina Smith
(b) Dr. Dawson
(d) Nigel Stone
5. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(c) Baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
4. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)