|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
3. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
4. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) Stories from fellow passengers
(b) A book
(c) An audio tape
(d) A map
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) White doctors
(c) University students
(d) Young children
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
2. What is hurting when Garrigan goes to the hospital to examine Idi Amin?
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)