|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
4. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
5. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
Short Answer Questions
1. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
2. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)