|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(d) Baseball bat
3. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Obote
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Merrit
(d) President Mbarara
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) Young children
(b) University students
(d) White doctors
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
5. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)