|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(c) Her husband
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(b) Never there
3. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
4. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
5. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(b) Baseball bat
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
2. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
5. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)