|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
2. Marina Perkins tells Garrigan that _________ has been retired and has been sent home to Scotland.
(b) Her husband
3. Garrigan seems to think that Idi Amin's mother's name may have been ____________, though he is told otherwise later.
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
5. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)