|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(a) Never there
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Hugs Idi Amin
(b) Runs away from the crowd
(c) Takes careful notes
(d) Whispers to young boys
4. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
5. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Amin uses to fund the network he builds in order to stage a coup?
2. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)