|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(d) South Africa
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(a) Ear infection
(b) Acid reflex
4. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
5. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A concert t-shirt
(b) Pink fluffy slippers
(c) A wig
(d) A smoking jacket
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
2. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
3. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
4. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)