|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Swanpole Hotel
(b) Idi Hotel
(c) Fine Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
2. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(b) Diplomatic immunity
(d) A new house
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Marina Smith
(d) Dr. Dawson
4. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) A handful of dirt
(c) Garrigan's journal
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)