|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His sister
(b) His donkey
(c) His dad
(d) His mom
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(c) Their own health
(d) The food quality
4. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
5. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(b) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
3. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
4. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
5. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)