|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to practice basic hygiene
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) How to bury bodies
(d) The value of being inoculated
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(b) The water supply
(c) Their own health
4. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
5. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) A new house
(b) Diplomatic immunity
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
3. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)