|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(c) Their own health
(d) The water supply
2. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Hugs Idi Amin
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Takes careful notes
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(d) Servants of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
5. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)