|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Dr. Dawson
(b) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Smith
4. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(d) Dr. Dawson
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
3. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
4. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)