|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(c) Elisa Merrit
2. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His mom
(b) His sister
(c) His dad
(d) His donkey
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) Their own health
(b) The food quality
(d) The water supply
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
5. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)