|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(b) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His car
(b) Phone lines
(c) His audio recorder with the directions on it
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
5. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Blue Volkswagen
(b) Black BMW
(c) Green Porsche
(d) Red Maserati
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
3. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
4. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)