|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) Stories from fellow passengers
(b) A map
(c) An audio tape
(d) A book
2. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(b) A new house
(c) Diplomatic immunity
3. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A wig
(b) A concert t-shirt
(c) A smoking jacket
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
4. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(b) His car
(d) Phone lines
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of dictatorship
(b) State of peace
(c) State of emergency
(d) State of poverty
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)