|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(b) Dr. Dawson
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(c) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)