|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) A new house
(c) Diplomatic immunity
3. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His sister
(b) His donkey
(c) His dad
(d) His mom
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of poverty
(b) State of emergency
(c) State of dictatorship
(d) State of peace
5. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to practice basic hygiene
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) How to bury bodies
(d) The value of being inoculated
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
2. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
5. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)