|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A concert t-shirt
(b) A smoking jacket
(c) A wig
(d) Pink fluffy slippers
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(a) Ear infection
(d) Acid reflex
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(c) His table
4. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
5. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(c) Diplomatic immunity
(d) A new house
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)