|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(b) Ear infection
(d) Acid reflex
2. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Dr. Dawson
3. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(c) Another car
4. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
2. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
3. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)