|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(b) Dr. Dawson
2. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(b) His table
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
4. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
5. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Green Porsche
(b) Blue Volkswagen
(c) Black BMW
(d) Red Maserati
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
4. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)