|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(b) South Africa
2. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
3. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(c) Elisa Merrit
4. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(b) Dr. Dawson
5. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(c) Another car
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)