|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) Phone lines
(c) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(d) His car
3. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(b) Dr. Merrit
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Perkins
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
5. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)