|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) Garrigan's journal
(c) A handful of dirt
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Takes careful notes
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Hugs Idi Amin
3. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Blue Volkswagen
(b) Red Maserati
(c) Black BMW
(d) Green Porsche
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of poverty
(b) State of dictatorship
(c) State of peace
(d) State of emergency
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
2. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
3. In June, two ______________ disappear after asking questions about the soldiers and the killings.
4. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
5. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)