|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
(a) His audio recorder with the directions on it
(c) His car
(d) Phone lines
4. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(d) Dr. Dawson
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
(c) Dr. Dawson
(d) Dr. Merrit
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
4. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
5. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)