|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(c) Elisa Merrit
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) A handful of dirt
(c) Garrigan's journal
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)