|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(b) Another car
2. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A smoking jacket
(b) A concert t-shirt
(c) Pink fluffy slippers
(d) A wig
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Hugs Idi Amin
(b) Takes careful notes
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Whispers to young boys
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of emergency
(d) State of dictatorship
5. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Fine Hotel
(c) Idi Hotel
(d) Swanpole Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)