|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) Garrigan's journal
(d) A handful of dirt
2. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(c) South Africa
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Dr. Dawson
(b) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Smith
4. Where are all of the bodies Waziri has seen being dumped after they have been killed by soldiers?
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of poverty
(b) State of peace
(c) State of emergency
(d) State of dictatorship
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
2. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
3. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
4. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)