|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(c) South Africa
2. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(c) Dr. Dawson
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Idi Hotel
(b) Swanpole Hotel
(c) Fine Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
5. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. Who is the dinner guest who becomes quite drunk and needs to be escorted back to his bungalow?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)