|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 13 | Part 1, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is NOT a part of the dinner at the Merrits' at the start of Chapter 11 in the book?
(d) Dr. Dawson
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) An audio tape
(b) A map
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) A book
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of poverty
(b) State of peace
(c) State of dictatorship
(d) State of emergency
5. What kind of car is Major Mabuse driving the day after the two foreigners are killed mysteriously?
(a) Green Porsche
(b) Black BMW
(c) Blue Volkswagen
(d) Red Maserati
Short Answer Questions
1. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
4. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
5. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)