|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) An audio tape
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) A map
5. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Whispers to young boys
(b) Runs away from the crowd
(c) Takes careful notes
(d) Hugs Idi Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
2. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
3. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)