|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) Their own health
(b) The water supply
(c) The food quality
2. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Nigel Stone
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) No family
(b) No pension
(d) Bad relationship with son
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Obote
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)