|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(b) The food quality
(c) Their own health
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His sister
(c) His mom
(d) His dad
5. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) The value of being inoculated
(b) How to bury bodies
(c) How to have safe sex
(d) How to practice basic hygiene
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
2. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)