|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(b) His table
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(c) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
3. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Swanpole Hotel
(b) Idi Hotel
(c) Speke Hotel
(d) Fine Hotel
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Dr. Dawson
(c) Marina Smith
5. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) The value of being inoculated
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) How to practice basic hygiene
(d) How to bury bodies
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)