|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His dad
(b) His sister
(c) His donkey
(d) His mom
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) An audio tape
(b) A map
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) A book
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(a) Servants of the house
4. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(b) The food quality
(d) Their own health
5. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(b) His table
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
2. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)