|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to practice basic hygiene
(b) How to bury bodies
(c) How to have safe sex
(d) The value of being inoculated
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His sister
(c) His dad
(d) His mom
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A map
(b) A book
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) An audio tape
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
4. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)