|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Dr. Merrit
(d) Nigel Stone
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(b) Their own health
(c) The food quality
(d) The water supply
3. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) No pension
(b) No family
(c) Bad relationship with son
5. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
3. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
5. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)