|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) An audio tape
(c) A map
(d) Stories from fellow passengers
2. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Fine Hotel
(c) Idi Hotel
(d) Swanpole Hotel
3. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(a) No pension
(c) No family
(d) Bad relationship with son
5. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His sister
(c) His dad
(d) His mom
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
3. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
4. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
5. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)