|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Idi Hotel
(b) Swanpole Hotel
(c) Speke Hotel
(d) Fine Hotel
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(c) Flu medication
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(b) Dr. Merrit
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
2. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)