|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A map
(b) Stories from fellow passengers
(c) A book
(d) An audio tape
2. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Obote
(d) President Mbarara
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(c) Tsetse fly
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(d) Dr. Merrit
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)