|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(a) Flu medication
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(c) Elisa Merrit
4. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
5. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A concert t-shirt
(b) Pink fluffy slippers
(c) A wig
(d) A smoking jacket
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)