|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
4. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
(a) A concert t-shirt
(b) Pink fluffy slippers
(c) A smoking jacket
(d) A wig
5. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
Short Answer Questions
1. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
2. What is not working, hindering Garrigan's ability to find Dr. Merrit once he arrives in town?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)