|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(b) Dr. Merrit
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(a) Flu medication
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
2. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
3. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)