|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(b) Marina Smith
(c) Dr. Dawson
(d) Nigel Stone
4. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Merrit
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Obote
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)