|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
2. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) Their own health
(b) The water supply
(c) The food quality
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Obote
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Merrit
5. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
(b) No pension
(c) Bad relationship with son
(d) No family
Short Answer Questions
1. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)