|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(d) His table
2. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(d) Another car
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Marina Smith
(c) Dr. Dawson
(d) Nigel Stone
4. Who is the servant that does not appear when the Merrits call on him to help Garrigan, their new guest?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(c) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
2. In which city is Garrigan now stationed after his run in with Idi Amin?
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
5. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)