|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A map
(b) Stories from fellow passengers
(c) A book
(d) An audio tape
2. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(a) His table
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) The value of being inoculated
(b) How to practice basic hygiene
(c) How to bury bodies
(d) How to have safe sex
4. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
Short Answer Questions
1. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
3. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
5. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)