|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(b) Dr. Merrit
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) Their own health
(b) The water supply
(c) The food quality
3. What is the nickname of the student Garrigan meets while riding on the bus to Mbarara?
4. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His donkey
(b) His sister
(c) His mom
(d) His dad
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)