Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 42.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Marina Perkins
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
3. What does Garrigan use in order to remedy the problem that Idi Amin is having during Chapter 22?
(b) Baseball bat
4. What does Amin accuse Garrigan of the following night after Garrigan's possession has been stolen?
(c) Trying to kill him
(d) Bad writing
5. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
(b) The Israeli
(c) The Zionists'
(d) The Tanzanian's
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
2. What kind of car do the Israelis use during the hostage crisis, trying to impersonate Amin at the same time?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. What does Garrigan realize about Gugu when he finds him in the center of town?
5. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)