Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 37.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(c) His table
2. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
3. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) University students
(c) White doctors
(d) Young children
4. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
(d) The Ayatollah
5. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
(a) Secret code
(c) Red cross
(d) Painting of Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Idi Amin express affection after his declaration of disbanding a spy ring?
2. Where does Amin in the picture put his hand on the person that he is about to kill?
3. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
4. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
5. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)