|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 33.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Fine Hotel
(b) Idi Hotel
(c) Swanpole Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
2. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(a) Train station
(d) The secret prison
3. Barclay tells Garrigan that there is a place nearby where they can buy food, but the owner is ______________.
(d) Never there
4. Garrigan takes a long lunch in order to see the ____________ of the Baganda kings.
5. Nestor also sends Garrigan a letter, telling him that ___________ is in trouble and that Garrigan has to help.
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin writes to the Secretary General of the UM, telling him that __________ was right in massacring the Israelis.
2. Who is Garrigan called upon to brief as they reported on Idi Amin?
3. What is the soldier wearing when he boards the bus, making him stand out in the crowd?
4. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
5. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)