Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 25 | Part 2, Chapter 26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death is considered to be the most traumatic thing to have happened to Garrigan?
(a) His dad
(b) His mom
(c) His donkey
(d) His sister
2. ___________ blames Garrigan for the collapse of the clinic before he leaves the country.
(a) Idi Amin
3. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Marina Smith
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Dawson
4. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(b) South Africa
5. Perkins tells Garrigan that Amin will soon be cracking down on the ________ and he is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
2. Idi Amin actually became the ____________ champion of Uganda, challenging Muhammad Ali to a fight.
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
4. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
5. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)