|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 21 | Part 2, Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan wants to provide an ____________ account of the actions and decisions of Idi Amin.
2. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(d) Cancer treatment
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) The value of being inoculated
(c) How to have safe sex
(d) How to practice basic hygiene
4. What kind of wine is being made at the wine factory Garrigan and Waziri visit during a trip together?
5. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A dragon
(c) A staircase
(d) A horse
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan is miserable at the clinic where he works because everything he sees reminds him of ___________.
2. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
3. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
4. Barclay is the _____________ who takes Garrigan to the Ministry of Health for his new position.
5. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)