Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 9 | Part 1, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin hit when he is driving his car far too quickly on the roads?
(a) Another car
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(c) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(c) His table
4. What is another name for the minibus that Garrigan takes the next day to get to Mbarara?
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(d) Flu medication
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. What does Mrs. Merrit reveal to Garrigan as the reason why Dr. Merrit will not go back to England?
3. Where does Garrigan decide to write his memoir after his adventures with Idi Amin?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. What does Idi Amin sprain when he is thrown from his car while driving too fast on the roads?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)