|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(b) Their own health
(c) The water supply
(d) The food quality
2. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
3. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
(b) Water treatment center
4. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(c) Acid reflex
(d) Ear infection
5. What does Garrigan see his father reading during the beginning of the chapter?
(b) Grey's Anatomy
(d) Amin's Killing Logs
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
2. Garrigan realizes he has been rescued by a band of _____________ soldiers after the battle in town.
3. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
4. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)