|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(b) Peter Weir
(c) Colonel Mugabe
(d) Idi Amin
3. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
4. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(c) A bomb
5. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
2. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
3. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)