|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(d) South Africa
2. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(b) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
4. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(b) Life jackets
5. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is a spy
(b) He is in love
(c) He is a traitor
(d) He is ill
Short Answer Questions
1. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
2. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
3. Garrigan tries to imagine that the house is actually in _____________ and that he is Idi Amin.
4. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
5. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)