|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Perkins
2. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
4. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
(a) A towel
(b) Amin's old clothing
(c) A pair of overalls
(d) Clean scrubs
5. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
3. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
4. Garrigan notices that the ___________ in front of the secret door have not been touched at all.
5. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)