|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) Logs of killings
(b) A video
(c) Photos of executions
(d) The secret prisons
2. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) How to practice basic hygiene
(d) The value of being inoculated
4. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Killing him
(b) Leaving the country
(d) Traveling the country
5. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Colonel Mugabe
(b) Idi Amin
(d) Peter Weir
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
2. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
3. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
4. What does the secret door in Amin's bedroom actually lead to?
5. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)