|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) How to practice basic hygiene
(c) How to have safe sex
(d) The value of being inoculated
2. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of dictatorship
(c) State of poverty
(d) State of emergency
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(c) Cancer treatment
4. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Idi Amin
(d) Her husband
5. What had Garrigan thought was in the stuffed animal head that he delivered to Swanepoel?
(d) A bomb
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
2. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
3. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
4. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
5. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)