|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) Lego block
(d) A stick
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) The value of being inoculated
(d) How to practice basic hygiene
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Whispers to young boys
(b) Hugs Idi Amin
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Takes careful notes
4. Who is present in the room with Garrigan when he arrives in Stone's office?
(a) Only Amin and Garrigan
(b) Only Garrigan
(c) Only Marina
(d) Only Stone
5. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
(b) A large knife
(d) Embroidery needle
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
2. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
4. The person who is torn limb from limb, literally, was a supporter of which group?
5. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)