|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
(b) Secrity cameras
(c) Booby traps
3. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan is invited to attend the ___________ service in celebration of Amin's marriage to his fourth wife.
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
5. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)