|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Killing him
(b) Traveling the country
(d) Leaving the country
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
(a) His wallet
(b) The van
(c) His passport
(d) His cargo
4. When Garrigan asks Amin about the stuffed animal head, Amin replies that _________ are exploding all the time these days and no one knows why.
5. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
Short Answer Questions
1. Who offers Garrigan a room, though Garrigan can tell this is not a very energetic offer?
2. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
3. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
5. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)