|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Garrigan trying to avoid as he walks around the halls of Amin's house during the looting?
(d) His memories
2. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
3. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
(b) A baseball bat
(c) A broken bottle
(d) A bottle of poison
4. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Distract him
(b) Argue with him
(c) Kill him
(d) Dose him
5. Amin will not agree to accept Christ's authority in his life, but he will accept the authority of __________.
(d) The god
Short Answer Questions
1. The people in the city begin _____________ once they realize no one will stop them.
2. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
3. The chapter opens with a _______________ where everything becomes Amin.
4. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
5. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)