|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Traveling the country
(b) Killing him
(c) Leaving the country
2. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Colonel Mugabe
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Peter Weir
3. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
4. What would have killed Idi Amin during his assassination attempt had he not moved to another seat?
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(a) Flu medication
Short Answer Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
2. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
3. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
4. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
5. The people in the city begin _____________ once they realize no one will stop them.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)