|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) A handful of dirt
(c) Garrigan's journal
2. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
3. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
4. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
5. What does the back of the book Garrigan's dad is reading say? "The road ______, the destination obscure."
Short Answer Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
2. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
3. Garrigan hopes that the ____________ still on his van will help him pass safety through the land.
4. What does Amin tell Garrigan to do after Garrigan asks about the stuffed animal head?
5. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)