|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Swanepoel
(b) President Merrit
(c) President Obote
(d) President Mbarara
2. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Nigel Stone
3. Garrigan believes that Amin's delusions of grandeur may be common to all __________.
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(b) Train station
(d) The secret prison
5. Amin admits on a broadcast that Tanzanians and its friends - all _____________ - have attacked the country, killing many civilians.
Short Answer Questions
1. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
4. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
5. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)