|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Stone show Garrigan in order to encourage him to try to kill Amin before he gets out of control?
(a) Logs of killings
(b) A video
(c) Photos of executions
(d) The secret prisons
2. Who does Nigel Stone say is a ceremonial official and not Stone's boss?
(a) Idi Amin
(b) Peter Weir
(d) Colonel Mugabe
3. Who sends Garrigan a letter telling him about a property he has inherited on an island?
(a) His brother
(b) His sister
(d) His mother
4. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) White doctors
(c) University students
(d) Young children
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A map
(b) A book
(c) An audio tape
(d) Stories from fellow passengers
Short Answer Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
2. What does Garrigan decide to wear since his clothes are too ragged and filthy to wear?
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
5. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)