|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan tries to imagine that the house is actually in _____________ and that he is Idi Amin.
2. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
(a) His cargo
(b) His wallet
(c) The van
(d) His passport
3. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
4. Who reports a mysterious new illness that is spreading throughout African and wants a report published on it?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Peter Weir
5. Amin says that the ___________ has been destroyed, but this is not the case and it amuses the staff at this place.
(a) Water treatment center
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
3. The ____________ has been punctured and there is water spilling out everywhere.
4. Stone says that he has orders to tell Garrigan to ____________, not just incapacitate him.
5. What room does Garrigan discover has already been sacked when he wanders the halls?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)