|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Garrigan see in the room with him and Amin one night, and then contemplates killing Amin?
(a) A bottle of poison
(b) A baseball bat
(c) A broken bottle
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) University students
(c) Young children
(d) White doctors
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(b) The food quality
(c) Their own health
4. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
(a) Embroidery needle
(c) A large knife
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
2. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
3. What is the name given to the kid soldiers who are not in Mbarara and fighting with others in town?
4. How many years does Garrigan spend as Amin's personal doctor?
5. What country does Garrigan help Amin plan to invade during his reign?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)