|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) A handful of dirt
(d) Garrigan's journal
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(d) South Africa
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(c) Flu medication
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of emergency
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of peace
(d) State of dictatorship
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
2. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
3. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
4. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)