|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) University students
(b) White doctors
(c) Young children
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Idi Hotel
(b) Swanpole Hotel
(c) Fine Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
5. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
3. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
4. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)