|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(b) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
2. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Swanpole Hotel
(b) Speke Hotel
(c) Fine Hotel
(d) Idi Hotel
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(c) His table
4. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
2. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
4. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)