|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Takes careful notes
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Hugs Idi Amin
(d) Runs away from the crowd
2. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(b) Cancer treatment
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(c) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
4. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) A stick
(d) Lego block
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) Garrigan's journal
(c) A handful of dirt
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
3. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)