|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(b) Tsetse fly
(c) Killer bee
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) A stick
(d) Lego block
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(a) Dr. Merrit
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
3. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
4. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)