|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(d) South Africa
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(a) Acid reflex
(b) Ear infection
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
5. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(b) Dr. Merrit
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Perkins
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
2. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
4. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
5. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)