|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Marina Smith
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Dr. Dawson
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(a) Dr. Merrit
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) How to practice basic hygiene
(d) The value of being inoculated
5. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(c) South Africa
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)