|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) A handful of dirt
(d) Garrigan's journal
2. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
3. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
(a) A knife
(b) A stick
(d) Lego block
4. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
5. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Sasha Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
4. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)