|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
2. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Idi Hotel
(b) Swanpole Hotel
(c) Speke Hotel
(d) Fine Hotel
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
4. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Obote
(b) President Swanepoel
(c) President Merrit
(d) President Mbarara
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(c) Ear infection
(d) Acid reflex
Short Answer Questions
1. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
4. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)