|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) White doctors
(c) University students
(d) Young children
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) Garrigan's journal
(c) A handful of dirt
4. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(b) The food quality
(c) Their own health
(d) The water supply
5. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Idi Hotel
(c) Swanpole Hotel
(d) Fine Hotel
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)