|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to have safe sex
(b) How to practice basic hygiene
(c) The value of being inoculated
(d) How to bury bodies
2. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
(a) A book
(b) A map
(c) Stories from fellow passengers
(d) An audio tape
3. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(b) Dr. Merrit
4. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
5. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) Young children
(c) White doctors
(d) University students
Short Answer Questions
1. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
5. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)