|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A dragon
(b) A staircase
(c) A horse
2. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Dr. Merrit
(d) Nigel Stone
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to have safe sex
(b) How to practice basic hygiene
(c) How to bury bodies
(d) The value of being inoculated
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
4. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
5. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)