|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(a) His table
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(b) The water supply
(c) Their own health
(d) The food quality
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A dragon
(b) A horse
(c) A staircase
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
4. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)