|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Dr. Merrit
(d) Nigel Stone
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(b) The water supply
(c) Their own health
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
4. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
5. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Sasha Amin
Short Answer Questions
1. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
4. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)