|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
2. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(a) Dr. Merrit
3. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
(a) A horse
(b) A dragon
(c) A staircase
4. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Swanpole Hotel
(b) Idi Hotel
(c) Fine Hotel
(d) Speke Hotel
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Nigel Stone
(b) Marina Smith
(d) Dr. Dawson
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
4. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
5. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)