|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(b) University students
(c) White doctors
(d) Young children
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
4. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(b) Their own health
(c) The water supply
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
2. Garrigan's life at Mbarara has become _____________ to him, according to his descriptions.
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)