|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Dr. Merrit
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Nigel Stone
2. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(b) Elisa Merrit
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
(b) Ear infection
(c) Acid reflex
4. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to practice basic hygiene
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) How to bury bodies
(d) The value of being inoculated
5. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
(c) His table
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
2. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
4. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)