|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
(a) Elisa Merrit
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
(a) White doctors
(b) University students
(d) Young children
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Takes careful notes
(c) Hugs Idi Amin
(d) Whispers to young boys
4. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Fine Hotel
(c) Swanpole Hotel
(d) Idi Hotel
5. Who is also in attendance with Garrigan when Idi Amin comes to visit?
(a) Dr. Dawson
(b) Nigel Stone
(d) Marina Smith
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
4. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)