|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Nigel Stone
(c) Marina Perkins
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of peace
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of dictatorship
(d) State of emergency
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to have safe sex
(b) How to bury bodies
(c) How to practice basic hygiene
(d) The value of being inoculated
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
5. Who is the president that is being overthrown by Major General Idi Amin Dada?
(a) President Swanepoel
(b) President Obote
(c) President Mbarara
(d) President Merrit
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the young messenger who delivers the note to Garrigan inviting him to visit?
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
4. What does Garrigan remove from Amin's son in order to cure him of his illness?
5. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)