|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Idi Hotel
(c) Swanpole Hotel
(d) Fine Hotel
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Takes careful notes
(b) Whispers to young boys
(c) Runs away from the crowd
(d) Hugs Idi Amin
3. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
(b) Cancer treatment
4. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(b) South Africa
5. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to have safe sex
(b) The value of being inoculated
(c) How to practice basic hygiene
(d) How to bury bodies
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
2. Who are the soldiers beating up now, according to Swanepoel's observations?
3. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)