|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of Swanepoel as learned by Garrigan in his trips out at night?
2. What meal does Garrigan share with his hospitable note writer from the bus trip into town?
3. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
(a) Runs away from the crowd
(b) Hugs Idi Amin
(c) Whispers to young boys
(d) Takes careful notes
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(a) Flu medication
5. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Dr. Merrit
(d) Nigel Stone
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Garrigan that he/she is restricted by the position of his/her spouse and are bored as a result?
2. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
3. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
5. What appears at the center of the pool along with Idi Amin on it?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)