|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who advises Garrigan to get out of the city in order to avoid the coup that is taking place?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Dr. Merrit
2. What happens to Garrigan once he emerges from his hiding place after the van incident?
(a) A snake bites him
(b) He falls into the river
(c) He sees Sara
(d) He passes out from exhaustion
3. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
(c) Life jackets
4. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
5. While the soldiers do not hit Garrigan during the checkpoint struggle, the soldiers do take __________.
(a) His passport
(b) The van
(c) His wallet
(d) His cargo
Short Answer Questions
1. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
2. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
4. What kind of stuffed animal head did Garrigan deliver to Swanepoel, as instructed by Amin?
5. While there is talk of a coup, Garrigan is told not to worry as they generally leave ____________ alone.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)