|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 17 | Part 2, Chapter 18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the hotel that the taxi driver recommends to Garrigan when he arrives?
(a) Speke Hotel
(b) Fine Hotel
(c) Idi Hotel
(d) Swanpole Hotel
2. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(c) A new house
(d) Diplomatic immunity
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The food quality
(b) The water supply
(d) Their own health
4. Who sends Garrigan a note, inviting him to come visit him at his home?
(c) Dr. Merrit
5. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of dictatorship
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of emergency
(d) State of peace
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
2. What does Sara do that makes Garrigan curious as to her intentions for the action?
3. What are all of the waiters crowding around when Garrigan is up having breakfast the next day?
4. What does Garrigan do at the main hospital at Kampala, even though he is not trained to do so?
5. What does Garrigan use in order to learn more about the country and the people of Uganda?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)