|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
2. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
(a) Marina Perkins
(b) Nigel Stone
(c) Dr. Merrit
3. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
4. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)