|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(b) Traveling the country
(c) Leaving the country
(d) Killing him
2. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of dictatorship
(b) State of emergency
(c) State of poverty
(d) State of peace
3. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(b) The secret prison
(c) Train station
5. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is a traitor
(b) He is a spy
(c) He is ill
(d) He is in love
Short Answer Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
4. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
5. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)