|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of dictatorship
(b) State of emergency
(c) State of peace
(d) State of poverty
2. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
(a) Secrity cameras
(b) Booby traps
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(d) South Africa
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
5. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
(b) A large knife
(c) Embroidery needle
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)