|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
2. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
(b) Secrity cameras
(d) Booby traps
3. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(a) Train station
(b) The secret prison
5. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Argue with him
(b) Distract him
(c) Kill him
(d) Dose him
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. What does Marina offer to bring on the boat trip with Garrigan, when she is invited?
4. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)