|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Tsetse fly
(c) Killer bee
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(a) Servants of the house
3. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
4. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(a) Garrigan's journal
(c) A handful of dirt
5. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
(b) Marina Perkins
(c) Dr. Merrit
(d) Nigel Stone
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)