|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(b) Flu medication
3. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
(a) How to bury bodies
(b) How to have safe sex
(c) The value of being inoculated
(d) How to practice basic hygiene
4. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(b) South Africa
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
2. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
3. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
4. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)