|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
(b) A handful of dirt
(c) Garrigan's journal
2. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) His bungalow
(b) Amin's office
(c) The hospital
(d) The clinic
3. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(b) Idi Amin
(c) Her husband
(d) Nigel Stone
4. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
5. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is in love
(b) He is a spy
(c) He is a traitor
(d) He is ill
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
3. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
4. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
5. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)