|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
(a) Diplomatic immunity
(d) A new house
2. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(b) Servants of the house
3. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
4. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
5. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
3. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
4. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
5. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)