|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
(a) Traveling the country
(c) Killing him
(d) Leaving the country
2. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(b) South Africa
3. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
4. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(c) Their own health
(d) The food quality
5. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is in love
(b) He is a traitor
(c) He is ill
(d) He is a spy
Short Answer Questions
1. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
2. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
3. What do Idi Amin and the rest of his entourage take with them after the accident on the road?
4. Who announces to the non-Israeli passengers that he has negotiated their release?
5. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)