|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(c) Tsetse fly
(d) Killer bee
2. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Dose him
(b) Kill him
(c) Distract him
(d) Argue with him
3. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
4. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(c) Flu medication
5. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
Short Answer Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
2. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
3. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
4. Amin admits he knew of Garrigan's interest in ________________.
5. What does Idi Amin offer to Garrigan in return for his help with his sprained body part?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)