|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) The water supply
(c) The food quality
(d) Their own health
3. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
(a) He is ill
(b) He is a spy
(c) He is a traitor
(d) He is in love
4. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(c) Servants of the house
5. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
(a) Train station
(b) The secret prison
Short Answer Questions
1. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
2. Who summons Garrigan again, and Garrigan knows that he will be training Amin once more?
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. Amin tells the passengers not to try to escape as the terrorists have wired the room with ________________.
5. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)