|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the ambassador that meets up with Garrigan at the embassy at the start of Chapter 20?
2. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
(a) Their own health
(b) The water supply
(d) The food quality
3. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
4. What do Stone and Perkins want Garrigan to do to Amin in order to make him more manageable?
(a) Distract him
(b) Dose him
(c) Argue with him
(d) Kill him
5. At the clinic, what does the refrigeration run on as the generator can not be trusted to work all the time?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
2. What is NOT one of the things that Waziri teaches to the people when he travels around the area?
3. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
5. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)