|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
2. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
(c) Flu medication
3. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) His bungalow
(b) The clinic
(c) The hospital
(d) Amin's office
4. Sara tells Garrigan that Israel is always in a ________________ when he tells her what he hears on the radio.
(a) State of emergency
(b) State of poverty
(c) State of peace
(d) State of dictatorship
5. Idi Amin makes a speech in which he states that all _____________ should go back to their home country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
2. When Garrigan hears what Amin knows, Amin states that is he is pleased to find his _________ has been accurate.
3. What is the health problem Garrigan thinks he has, though Sara discovers otherwise and fixes him right up?
4. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
5. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)