|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amin's daughter supposedly suffering from having within her body?
(b) A large knife
(d) Embroidery needle
2. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(b) Her husband
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Idi Amin
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
4. What kind of infestations does the Dr. Ivor Seabrook from England specialize in?
(a) Killer bee
(d) Tsetse fly
5. Where does Garrigan decide to do as though it were just another normal day?
(a) Amin's office
(b) The clinic
(c) The hospital
(d) His bungalow
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Garrigan go the next morning after his run in with Amin and the accusations against him?
2. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
3. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
4. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
5. What kind of hostages are being held in the hijacked airplane at the airport?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)