Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Garrigan observes that the __________ helped him get through some bad times with Idi Amin in the future.
(a) Servants of the house
2. Amin also says that Swanepoel is a spy for a ______________ aviation company.
3. Amin claims to be the rightful king of _________ when Garrigan hears him on the radio one night.
(a) South Africa
4. Most of the ailments that Garrigan treats at the hospital involve some sort of _____________.
5. When Garrigan is walking through the town, he notices Marina Perkins in a bar with ______________.
(a) Idi Amin
(c) Nigel Stone
(d) Her husband
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Amin think is wrong with Garrigan when he returns in a daze?
2. What is the subject that Weir, Stone, and Perkins bring up with Garrigan?
3. What do Garrigan and the other workers have to examine on their own after a day at the clinic?
4. The ____________ have given Israel and the rest of the world a two-day deadline to release a list of prisoners or the hostages will be blown up.
5. What kind of pills are given to Garrigan when he sits down for breakfast the next day?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)